Livingston Academy at Austin East

jtidwell

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a great game. LA is a team with a lot of heart and very well coached. AE is a team with great athletes, but I question their game plan. Question for you guy's that follow AE! I know that Maurice Davis is one of if not the fastest kid in the state, why don't they put the ball in his hands more than they do? LaQuenton Jones is another kid with outstanding speed but you don't see him on the field much, what's the problem there? Last but not least Chris Witten is another kid that has alway's been a star and with the same type speed as Maurice and LaQuenton and I had heard AE was looking for big things out of him when he left Webb. Does he even play and if not why? AE 24 LA 21

AE should win this game. However, the coaching staff must make sure that they don't start looking ahead to a possible rematch with Fulton or Catholic. I have a great deal of faith in Coach Graham. He has had alot of playoff success as an assistant. I'm hoping that tranlates into success as a Head Coach. Good Luck, Roadrunners.

Livingston will win this game due to them being more disciplined! And by stepping and playing tough, stingy defense.

Are you suggesting that AE is not disciplined? It amazes me how people assume all that AE does is march out some athletes and cut them loose. Trust me, Graham coaches football. It is not just a random, draw it up in the dirt type of team. They have a scheme and they will try to execute it, like everyone else.

The regular season means nothing at this point. Both teams are 1-0, with the rest their season on the line. Nobody wants to end the season with a loss, and the only way to avoid that is to go ALL THE WAY. This should be a great game. Will be tough for LA to take this one, but they can do if they don't make any mistakes and have a few big plays.

This should be a great game. LA is a team with a lot of heart and very well coached. AE is a team with great athletes, but I question their game plan. Question for you guy's that follow AE! I know that Maurice Davis is one of if not the fastest kid in the state, why don't they put the ball in his hands more than they do? LaQuenton Jones is another kid with outstanding speed but you don't see him on the field much, what's the problem there? Last but not least Chris Witten is another kid that has alway's been a star and with the same type speed as Maurice and LaQuenton and I had heard AE was looking for big things out of him when he left Webb. Does he even play and if not why? AE 24 LA 21

LA has a similar situation with Mike Jones-Larue. He is a powerful runner and probally the second fastest on the team. He plays FB and we almost always choose to run him straight up the gut instead of getting him outside where he can out run big guys and run over smaller DB's... :lol::D LA-35 AE-33

Edited by OldCatFan

However, the coaching staff must make sure that they don't start looking ahead to a possible rematch with Fulton or Catholic.

I don't think that will be a problem... The coaches did an Excellent job of coaching Friday and the boys excuted the way they used to do in the past. In my opinion, Coach Graham has stressed the fact that it's time to "Put up or Shut Up!" The boys will be ready for this game and they won't think about the following Friday until the clock stricks 00:00 and hopefully AE will have the most points in order to advance to the next Friday.

Let's GO AE, Get ya Shine ON!!!

I don't think that will be a problem... The coaches did an Excellent job of coaching Friday and the boys excuted the way they used to do in the past. In my opinion, Coach Graham has stressed the fact that it's time to "Put up or Shut Up!" The boys will be ready for this game and they won't think about the following Friday until the clock stricks 00:00 and hopefully AE will have the most points in order to advance to the next Friday.

Let's GO AE, Get ya Shine ON!!!

...A-E will win!!!

:thumb: