Livingston Academy at Austin East

jtidwell

last time they played ae ruined la's homecoming 28 to 21.just like they did with fulton livingston had ae confused and stopped in the first half then speed wore out livingston in the second half livingston gave up over 210 yards and only got 95 themselves.i like ae but love livingston and think they can win.however what are the livingston coaches going to do to contain the speed of ae? it's funny when la played fulton my brother and i were behind them on the sidelines telling them to run that very pass play they did for long yardage vs carter in order to contain the speed so they run that again ae will be thrown off i think and livingston has to take care of the ball too keep ae off the field and not be afraid. by the way i live in knoxville so if any livingston fans reading this have any extra game programs from this year i'd love to have one please for my collection my e-mail is wow1029@aol.com go wildcats!!!!

Edited by wow1029

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eaglemgr

speed wore out livingston

I believe that AE will win this one again. The reason I am saying this is just like wow1029 put it their speed will wore Livingston down again. Another reason I am going with AE is because they are tough to beat at home. Just look at what they are averaging in scoring at home compared to what their opponents are averging :

AT HOME

AE 104 averaging 20.8 points per game

OPPONENTS 75 averaging 15 points per game

This is not including the first round of playoffs this is just regular season. So see they are out scoring their opponents at home.

AE 42

Livingston 14

to a team from Knoxville?

So what are you trying to say? AE or a Knoxville team isn't capable of winning by that margin? If AE come out to play like they did against PF, this game could get out of hand too. AE will have to shut the option down and get some pressure on LA's QB.

So what are you trying to say? AE or a Knoxville team isn't capable of winning by that margin? If AE come out to play like they did against PF, this game could get out of hand too. AE will have to shut the option down and get some pressure on LA's QB.

Nothing to do directly with AE or Knoxville! I am asking if the guy from Livingston is hating his old alma mater so bad to say that they will lose big to a foreign team. Meaning someone that they don't follow or cheer for.

Guest eaglemgr
I am asking if the guy from Livingston is hating his old alma mater so bad to say that they will lose big to a foreign team.

No I don't hate my alma mater. I am just going with the better team. Also, why go with Livingston when they could not beat AE on their home field. What do you think they can go to AE and beat AE on their own field? That is why I am going with AE.

I don't know who eagle mgr is but u make me sick. How can u go against your own team? I 2 tell u the truth I don't think AE has better talent than LA, they have a bit more speed but thats it. Wilson Cates is one of the top players in the region and in the state. I think LA will be ready for this game and win it down in Knoxville, they made a lot of mistakes the last time these teams met. Those seniors are hungry, I think everyone is underestimating LA. LA 28 AE 21

No I don't hate my alma mater. I am just going with the better team. Also, why go with Livingston when they could not beat AE on their home field. What do you think they can go to AE and beat AE on their own field? That is why I am going with AE.

You wouldn't know anything about football if one hit you in the head. Now a water bottle that's a different story. MY MOMMA SAID!