Livingston Academy at Austin East

jtidwell

I think the difference for LA this time is that they now "know" they can play with these teams. If LA has a complete game...they definitely can win. Go LA...do just that.

Very good point. That was the question going into this season... could LA compete with all of that speed in Knoxville. They have more than answered that question thus far in the season, with at least one game yet to be played. Win or lose tomorrow night, the Wildcats have proven that they belong and can compete in Region 2.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From an AE fan, I'm wishing you a safe drive to Knoxville. It's going to be cold but the action on the field is going to be HOT. Don't forget to bring some extra money for some of the Famous Roadrunners Chicken Wings. You'll enjoy the game while you're getting your hands all greased up.. But have a safe drive and as always

Let's GO AE, You gotta Get ya Shine ON!!!

I have a Question for AE fans what was the kids name that played qb the year that the Roadrunners knocked off TC in the semis at AE.He was a tremendous talent and did he go on to play college ballif so where?

Actually, Turtle, it was Lee Curry. That was 2001, the year we won the championship. I don't know where he went to school but, he did go on to play college ball.

Edited by Roadrunner89

I see LA pulling it out tonight

LA 28

AE 21

LA nomatter what they tell you at the game AE DOES NOT have Valet PARKING please dont believe them.

That's a REALLY BAD joke!!!

What High School DOES have valet parking!!! You have to really be in La-La land to fall for that one!!!

GO ROADRUNNERS !!!

Edited by Roadrunner89