Riverdale vs Smyrna

82cat

Sean, why don't you just shut up! What the heck is your problem?

I want to defend my boy 2p right now for what you said to him on the other topic forum. First of all, why are you attacking 2p because of his signature showing his passion for oakland football? The topic had nothing to do with Oakland, it was about Riverdale and their 1st round opponents. 2p is an Oakland fan and a loyal one for that matter. I respect him for supporting oakland all year long even if they didn't have that good of a season. 2p is a classy guy who knows 1 billion times more about high school football than you will ever know.

Sean, you've been a member for about a day and you think that all of a sudden you can just start making fun of 2p who has been a member for God knows how long. You have to earn respect on coacht to get respect and i think that you have pretty much screwed yourself and it shows with the way people are talking to you now.

I know you go to Smyrna High School because I do too and I know exactly who you are. I want everyone to know that Sean Burns is the most irritating and wierdest looking guy you will ever meet (lol). Trust me, I have to sit through an ENTIRE class with him. You are some punk who isn't even good enough to play football even though it's an automatic walk-on. And if you want to prove me wrong, Sean, then join the football team next year instead of being the "Field Manager" or as us at coacht like to call it, "Guy Who Washes Smelly Uniforms and Drives His Little Four-Wheeler To The Concession Stand To Fill Up Gatorade Bottles Manager."

I am proud to be a Smyrna fan. I also know that 82cat and many other members here are smyrna fans and im sure they dont appreciate what you've been posting on here the last couple of days. You're giving a bad name to the rest of us and making us look like we're some cocky school who thinks that we are the best team ever. It's alright to think we're a great team but dont make these posts so obnoxious and attack other teams like Oakland to make yourself feel better. Show some respect man!

Ok ill stop I am sorry to every one i have upset off....the reason i dont play is cause my mom wont let me. Once again i am really sorry everyone.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smyrna WINS 50-0!!!

Oh wait a minute... no, no, that's not right.. Riverdale by 28.... There that's better...

Please, I'm not a Riverdale fan, but at least be real!!!!

Wanting to see a Riverdale vs Oak Ridge match up... We will see what the future holds....

I like the first half of the post better.....SMYRNA WINS

Fball + Riverdale Topic = Closed Post

I think Fball is none other than Gary Rankin!!!

Oh GEEZZZZZZZ....are you serious? That is a mighty serious charge !

I was ALSO accused of being him on here. I mean DANG......I have a hard enuff time typing as is........ No way I could begin to type with 4 rings loading down my hands.

But TRUTHFULLY I can't begin to think that he would put himself down on here ....even to get the RHS posters to defend him.

Personal note to jmu031- Your back-up and kind words are MOST appreciated.

Edited by 2priceless

Sean, why don't you just shut up! What the heck is your problem?

I want to defend my boy 2p right now for what you said to him on the other topic forum. First of all, why are you attacking 2p because of his signature showing his passion for oakland football? The topic had nothing to do with Oakland, it was about Riverdale and their 1st round opponents. 2p is an Oakland fan and a loyal one for that matter. I respect him for supporting oakland all year long even if they didn't have that good of a season. 2p is a classy guy who knows 1 billion times more about high school football than you will ever know.

Sean, you've been a member for about a day and you think that all of a sudden you can just start making fun of 2p who has been a member for God knows how long. You have to earn respect on coacht to get respect and i think that you have pretty much screwed yourself and it shows with the way people are talking to you now.

I know you go to Smyrna High School because I do too and I know exactly who you are. I want everyone to know that Sean Burns is the most irritating and wierdest looking guy you will ever meet (lol). Trust me, I have to sit through an ENTIRE class with him. You are some punk who isn't even good enough to play football even though it's an automatic walk-on. And if you want to prove me wrong, Sean, then join the football team next year instead of being the "Field Manager" or as us at coacht like to call it, "Guy Who Washes Smelly Uniforms and Drives His Little Four-Wheeler To The Concession Stand To Fill Up Gatorade Bottles Manager."

I am proud to be a Smyrna fan. I also know that 82cat and many other members here are smyrna fans and im sure they dont appreciate what you've been posting on here the last couple of days. You're giving a bad name to the rest of us and making us look like we're some cocky school who thinks that we are the best team ever. It's alright to think we're a great team but dont make these posts so obnoxious and attack other teams like Oakland to make yourself feel better. Show some respect man!

This is probably the greatest post ever....................

I was ALSO accused of being him on here. I mean DANG......I have a hard enuff time typing as is........ No way I could begin to type with 4 rings loading down my hands.

But TRUTHFULLY I can't begin to think that he would put himself down on here ....even to get the RHS posters to defend him.

No problem 2p. Someone had to set him straight and I felt like I had to because I knew who he was and what he's like.

Now to my prediction. I love Smyrna and I want them to win, but truthfully, I think Riverdale will easily walk away with it. It will probably be close through the first half like always and then Riverdale will run away with it in the second half like always. Good luck to both teams and no injuries to either team.

2p you know im just playing, i just like to do that with people, like i called harris hooligans david watson. I hope a coach wouldn't do that but you never know, some of them might.

2p you know im just playing, i just like to do that with people, like i called harris hooligans david watson. I hope a coach wouldn't do that but you never know, some of them might.

Yes, I knew that you were playing. But we really have busted many a football coach on the T before posing as a fan. So it is entirely possible. To tell the truth if I thought seriously that anyone on here was really Rankin............ it would positively be TDCman. But I know he isn't.

Its sure blew my mind when I heard that even rankin's players thought I was Rankin on here...... :lol:

Edited by 2priceless

This really should be a thread about the game.

The stats from the Smyrna - LC game were amazing. LC only had 30 yards total offense? The offense gets all the hype but the real difference in this year's Smyrna team is their defense.

I'm going to hold off on making a prediction until we get a status on Locke. The goods news is that both Tamar Butler and Chad Hunter look like they are finally getting healthy. It was great to see those guys playing with reckless abandon again.

If Locke is OK, Riverdale will be better than when these teams last met. Looks like both teams will be better so it should be a great game.

Pack the house!!!

Go Warriors!!!!