Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen them both.

Granted Josh Vaughn was banged up when we played them & didn't see much

action but I don't think it matters.

Lexington has too much speed and any one of the three in the backfield is

capable of breaking a big play. They won't put 62 on the board this week, but

they will score some points.

Defensively, Lexington isn't as good as they think they are. We exposed them

several times both passing & running. While they did have two picks for TD's they

gave up over 400 yards of offense & don't try to tell me it came on their reserves.

It didn't.

A big thing they've got going for them is their kicker. Man he is as good as I've

seen in quite a while. Strong leg boomed most kickoffs into the endzone for

touchbacks. I'd love to know his FG range. Is he is a Lexington native...a name like Adamopolis makes me wonder ?

I'm sort of hoping he's an exchange student with a younger brother that would

love to come to Lewisburg next year. Heaven only knows we could use him !!!!

My pick: Lexington 45 Creekwood 22.

I've seen them both.

several times both passing & running. While they did have two picks for TD's they

gave up over 400 yards of offense & don't try to tell me it came on their reserves.

It didn't.

A big thing they've got going for them is their kicker. Man he is as good as I've

touchbacks. I'd love to know his FG range. Is he is a Lexington native...a name like Adamopolis makes me wonder ?

Pretty sure the Adamopolis family has been around Lexington a long time.

If memory serves correct, he attempted a 50+ yd field goal as time expired in regulation against Hardin County, which had PLENTY of leg, just a wee bit wide. Certainly the kind of talent at kicker that you usually don't see in HS football.

Lexington wins in a blowout. If SS hung around to the end with Creekwood and SS is playing alot of scrubs and have been playing up and down all year, the Big Red is going lay the smackdown on CW....

I agree here. Lexington is a way better team than Creekwood. They are a very solid all around team that makes few mistakes and are very quick.One of the best teams Lexington has had in a while. It really would not have mattered who won the game Friday other than pride because it will all end on Friday. Lexington will dominate in this game. I am proud of how the Hawks played Friday even though they did not get the win. They have suffered many injuries and played the last couple of games without some of their keys players. It would have made a huge difference if Hayes & Arment were not out. They were big play makers for this team. The Lexington/Creekwood game will not be as back and forth as Friday's game. Lexington will come out and score first and there will be no looking back. Congratulations Creekwood for making your first play-offs. You have a beautiful school and your football facilities are the best I have seen in awhile. Lexington will have a huge crowd. You have great fan support. Hope they travel well with your team. Good Luck but I have to say Lexington 28 Creekwood 7.

Edited by SSHAWKS

I've seen them both.

It didn't.

Tigerman he is good at 51 yards I've seen that. He is a Lexington native but he is Greek. His family owns a local resturant. Lexingtons defense is a bend but dont break defense I think you have seen that, but I'll tell you what, you guys have a ball player in Hightower. They should find ways to utilize more. Lexington had 3 picks, and If you have to pass they will pick you off. Hindsight is 20/20 but I would have found ways to get the ball in Hightowers hands.

Edited by PrepFanatic

Well...let's hope that the Creekwood players don't read some of these posts....why they might not want to make the trip........hhmmm!!!!

On paper...yes...on paper...it seems like the mighty offense of Lexington will destroy the Creekwood defense......and the experts will pick Lexington as well.

Creekwood needs a good start....they will play all the way to the end of the game.

I think Lexington will find a different type defense than Marshall had.

Ball control.

My question and this is plenty early this week.....where will the officiating crew come from? That will give you a temperature on what to expect being called in this game

Bulldog, have you seen Lexington play this year? Paper means nothing as you stated, but if you get a chance to watch Lexignton play you will know what all the buzz is about. I've watched a lot of Lexington football over the years,and this team could have beaten the team I was on, and thats saying a lot. When I was 10 years old I watched Lexington get beat by Brentwood Acadamy in the playoffs here at Tiger Satdium, and for a long time I thought that was the best highschool team that I had ever seen in this town. Although I was reluctant to crown these tigers because I dont think they play the level of competion that we played, I have to give them the respect they deserve. When 3 players are invited to attend the Nike Training Camp at Ole Miss, and 2 post top 10 40 times at thier postion, you have something special.This is the best Tiger team I have ever seen take the field.

Edited by PrepFanatic