Creek Wood vs Lexington

CWHSFan

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully this game will be decided on the field by the players. It certainly will not be decided on this web site by old players, old dads and wannabes such bonika maybee 05. Both teams have alot to prove, Lexington because of past playoff disappointments and Creek Wood because of no playoff history at all before this season. Lets pray for a safe, clean game(no burned anything) which all players and fans will be proud of the way their school represented their community. Good Luck to the Creek Wood Red Hawks, you have certianly brought excitement to the communities which you represent. I for one am enjoying the ride, whether it ends Friday or later.

Hopefully this game will be decided on the field by the players. It certainly will not be decided on this web site by old players, old dads and wannabes such bonika maybee 05. Both teams have alot to prove, Lexington because of past playoff disappointments and Creek Wood because of no playoff history at all before this season. Lets pray for a safe, clean game(no burned anything) which all players and fans will be proud of the way their school represented their community. Good Luck to the Creek Wood Red Hawks, you have certianly brought excitement to the communities which you represent. I for one am enjoying the ride, whether it ends Friday or later.

You see...that's what coachT is for....us geezers......if I could decide it would be Creekwood all the way Friday.

I always pray for a clean hard fought game with no serious injuries for all games.

I am rooting for the underdog Creekwood in a high scoring game.

Your a freaking moron why dont you do your homework and watch the games and leave it at that

Guest catfish-hunter

Lexington fans sure don't lack confidence. Especially for a team that has won one playoff game vs midstate teams in four years and that win came vs a 5-6 Marshall Co. team that couldn't stop a hard marching band defensively.

Creek Wood is gonna line up and hit Lexington in the mouth and win :D

Lexington fans sure don't lack confidence. Especially for a team that has won one playoff game vs midstate teams in four years and that win came vs a 5-6 Marshall Co. team that couldn't stop a hard marching band defensively.

Creek Wood is gonna line up and hit Lexington in the mouth and win :(

Boy i tell you catfish-hunter sure does loves his middle tennessee football and it shows. two of the last three times lexington lost in the playoffs their records were 5-6. This game should be a good one Creek Wood has got a pretty fast back and lexington aint to shabby either. Should be a standing room only game.