Cookeville vs. Wilson Central

oldred63

.....after Cookeville loses you will be saying sorry 85warrior....i guess you were right. If I'm wrong I'll be the first to admit it. We'll see if you do the same when you're wrong. Good luck Wilson Central! ;) Come on basketball season!!! :lol:

I am taking bets that 85Warrior won't be back on this thread. Who want's in on this? B)

Wilson Central will win somewhat handily. I really don't think Cookeville matches up with us very well at all.

Wilson Central 28

Cookeville 14

Getting full eating your words yet?? :o

Way to go CAVS!! And nice job by WC. You guys played great. See y'all next week!! :lol:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central's QB threw interceptions on his first two attempts, but somehow Central's defense held on and the Wildcats led 3-0 at half. Cookeville went to the the power I in the second half and got Wolf a little wiggle room. Hennigan was 3-for-3 in the third quarter for 91 yards and really hurt Central. The Cavs scored on their first possession of the second half and came right back after a Central fumble and scored again for a 14-3 lead. All told, Central threw four interceptions (one was very late in the game and didn't really matter) and lost two fumbles. They lost soph back J.T. Majors (knee) on the first snap of the game. Central actually out-gained Cookeville 347 yds. to 292 but I think the better team won. Hennigan was very impressive -- throwing for 172 yards on an 8-of-13 effort. They theow the LONG BALL.

I am taking bets that 85Warrior won't be back on this thread. Who want's in on this? :angry:

Getting full eating your words yet?? :thumb:

Way to go CAVS!! And nice job by WC. You guys played great. See y'all next week!! :angry:

I'm not going anywhere. I never predicted a Wilson Central win. Of course I did hope Cookeville would lose. They will lose next week though. Uh oh, did I make a prediction? :lol:

Congratulations to the Cavaliers! From looking at the stats, y'all dodged a bullet...your defense allowed 5 yards a carry and almost 200 yards passing...those Wilson Central turnovers were no doubt important.

Riverdale will give you a much better game. You did well against a good defense last night, you'll need to do as well or better next Friday night. Play the entire game on offense like you did on your last scoring drive last night, tighten up the defense, and you'll do just fine.

Go Cavs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Squaw.....Bragging that you beat White Co. is pretty lame. That would be like White Co. bragging if they beat Monterey or some other school half White County's size. We are just HALF the size of Cookevilles student body. Anyway, my point is.....after Cookeville loses you will be saying sorry 85warrior....i guess you were right. If I'm wrong I'll be the first to admit it. We'll see if you do the same when you're wrong. Good luck Wilson Central! :ph34r: Come on basketball season!!! :)

Well big boy your wrong and your'er already on the Cookeville vs Riverdale thread letting your little fingers overload your mouth. you must admit that you were WRONG [if your a man of your word] then you can pass go collect $200 and say what you want about the Cavaliers. CAVS21

WC 10 GOOO CAAAVS!!!!!! :)

Well big boy your wrong and your'er already on the Cookeville vs Riverdale thread letting your little fingers overload your mouth. you must admit that you were WRONG [if your a man of your word] then you can pass go collect $200 and say what you want about the Cavaliers. CAVS21

WC 10 GOOO CAAAVS!!!!!! :)

I didn't say Wilson Central would beat Cookeville. I was saying they won't win the whole thing. If I'm wrong about that I will admit it. Betcha squad won't if Cookeville loses. :ph34r:

Edited by 85warrior

Hey Squaw.....Bragging that you beat White Co. is pretty lame. That would be like White Co. bragging if they beat Monterey or some other school half White County's size. We are just HALF the size of Cookevilles student body. Anyway, my point is.....after Cookeville loses you will be saying sorry 85warrior....i guess you were right. If I'm wrong I'll be the first to admit it. We'll see if you do the same when you're wrong. Good luck Wilson Central! :D Come on basketball season!!! :D

Hey 85(your I.Q.?) you can try to change what you say you MEANT if you want but it's right here obvious to everybody what you said("after Cookeville loses"...is talking about W.C.!)While giving the "Too Small" (Boo Hoo) excuse about Sparta's losses to Cookeville.

Sissys can't admit when they're wrong. Men can though. Go Wilson Central!!!:ph34r:

O.K. then,YOU BIG SISSY! :)

I didn't say Wilson Central would beat Cookeville. I was saying they won't win the whole thing. If I'm wrong about that I will admit it. Betcha squad won't if Cookeville loses. :)

Yeah,whatever. Guarantee I'll be on here if or when Cookeville loses,I always have been.Good thing I won't ever have to do that after a White County game though! :D

Hey 85(your I.Q.?) you can try to change what you say you MEANT if you want but it's right here obvious to everybody what you said("after Cookeville loses"...is talking about W.C.!)While giving the "Too Small" (Boo Hoo) excuse about Sparta's losses to Cookeville.

O.K. then,YOU BIG SISSY! :ph34r:

Yeah,whatever. Guarantee I'll be on here if or when Cookeville loses,I always have been.Good thing I won't ever have to do that after a White County game though! :)

At least White Co. is moving up to play the much bigger schools when they have non-conference games. Again, if Cookeville wins IT ALL I will get on here and say i was wrong, but i do believe one group of WARRIORS is about to end your season. GO WARRIORS!!!:)

No doubt my IQ is higher than yours because i went to White County High School{a long time ago}.

Edited by 85warrior

Just "writing it down." If anything in your post is wrong (most likely everything) I'm sure you will never show your face (I mean username) on CoachT again. IF Cookeville wins, it WONT be by 14. Dont get me wrong, I think Cookeville is very capible of winning the game, (so is WC) but not by 14. And if Cookeville escapes the wrath of WC, Riverdale will come into Cookeville's house and dominate them all night. Write it down! You heard it here first! :ph34r:

Looks like Riverdale will be coming to COOKEVILLE'S house but you sure won't dominate the CAVS. Think that all you want but it ain't gonna happen. It's our turn to end your season. BRING IT ON.

Hey 85Warrior, Do you need to borrow some of us Cookeville boys so you can win some games? Then you wouldn't have to get on here and run your mouth about Cookeville and you could worry about how your team is doing in the playoffs.

We won 6 games without Cookeville players. Could have won a couple of more without all the injuries. You Cookeville BOYS need to stay in Putnam County. Stay out of White County. Glad some WARRIORS are coming to Cookeville to end your season. May not be White Co. Warriors, but it's still WARRIORS. :thumb:

It's fun getting you Cookeville fans tore up. hehe

Edited by 85warrior