Tullahoma @ Whites Creek

hew88

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a very close game when played at Tullahoma... They were up 14-6 at the half and really had Whites Creek on the ropes... Can they seal the deal this time???

Naw they won't seal the deal becuz whites creek got something to stop them and they better check me or the same thing is going to happen 70 yard for a TD i run a 4.5 and they can't even check me ya dig

Naw they won't seal the deal becuz whites creek got something to stop them and they better check me or the same thing is going to happen 70 yard for a TD i run a 4.5 and they can't even check me ya dig

In this game i look for tullahoma and whites creek's offense to struggle in the first half ending the half in a 7-6 tullahoma lead. Second half is a battle and both offenses continue to struggle but tullahoma scores a TD late in the game and comes out on top 17-14.

my team was invited to the jeff fisher show last night and i didn't even know of course the titans are bad this year so i don't watch the show shame on me you can tell i am the only tullahoma person on here because if i would of know i would of said something all ready

sidenote: all tullahoma fans should stop over by vanderbilt former tullahoma goalkeeper ann shelton who plays for ole miss plays in the ncaa soccer tournament at vanderbilt vs pepperdine she only plays 1 half anyways "because her coach is crazy" so you will be able to get to whites creek in time

my team was invited to the jeff fisher show last night and i didn't even know of course the titans are bad this year so i don't watch the show shame on me you can tell i am the only tullahoma person on here because if i would of know i would of said something all ready

sidenote: all tullahoma fans should stop over by vanderbilt former tullahoma goalkeeper ann shelton who plays for ole miss plays in the ncaa soccer tournament at vanderbilt vs pepperdine she only plays 1 half anyways "because her coach is crazy" so you will be able to get to whites creek in time

yeah i believe it was just one player that got to be on the jeff fisher show