Jo BYrnes Vs. Mt.Pleasant

Orangefanallday

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PLEASE WHEN I SEE U SAY SAVE THE TALK 4 NEXT WEEK. THAT TELLS ME UR NOT SURE IF THIS WEEK IS GURANTEED OR NOT. SOUNDS LIKE YA SCARED U CANT HANDLE LIL OLE C.A. WE'RE NOT WORRIED N DA JUNGLE WE KNOW WHERE WE'LL BE NEXT WEEK. HOW BOUT U?

MAN IF MT,PLEASANT IS AS GOOD AT FOOTBALL AS YOU ARE RUNNIN YOUR MOUTH THAY MUST BE GREAT :lol: PUT A SOCK IN IT

Everyone has to get past Friday night guys! Why don'yt we all stop counting our chickens before they hatch. Lets take friday night first and start over Monday afternoon. .................And Willie, you are a stand up guy! Entitled to your opinion! .........Pimpin, can't you find something to do?

:thumb: Good advice 'hounds'!!

How about we put this post on the "back burner" until after THIS weeks games. Mt. Pleasant is entirely focused on Collinwood and I am sure Jo Byrns has nothing on their minds but CA.

Go Region 6 and GO TIGERS!!!! :D

AMEN THAT'S WHAT I SAY AFTER FRI, NITE THEN WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT HECK WHO KNOW'S MIGHT NOT EVEN HAPPEN HOPE SO BUT NEVER NO DO WE :D

Well first, good luck to both teams Friday, I hope you both win so I can see this game. :D

Second last year, ( now a dead horse and doesn't matter anymore) Mount Pleasnt came off an emotional win vs. CPA, then DCA put a coaching job on them. I have watched the Tigers for several years and played against them in the past and I have yet to ever really see a public and some privates who had their talent or could comapre. DCA and CPA didn't have it. From what I have saw this year its the same again. Team records have nothing to do on how good a team really can be or is in the playoffs. Good luck to both and go Region 6