Jo BYrnes Vs. Mt.Pleasant

Orangefanallday

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude ur a joke for lookin ahead...your making your team look bad...Dyersburg was 10-0 and lost to a sheffield team that was 2-8 last night...the great East Robertson lost to a Richland team and many many many more....cant overlook ANYONE

one week at a time or ull be at home next week

He's already at home. He's a McEwen fan hanging on to the Jo Byrns bandwagon.

To sat that DCA didn't have as much talent as these two teams is a joke. Last years MP team would probably handle this years team with ease and DCA made them look bad, granted it probably wasn't MP's best game but DCA was very talented. On another note I've heard very little about any of these region 5 teams until this year. I WONDER WHY THAT IS??? COULD IT BE THE TALENT OF TEAMS LIKE DCA???

thats right and after Jo Byrnes gets done with the wagon you can come see it next year at mcewen when we roll 10-0

First of all Mcewen wont go 10-0 JBS will beat them next year too. And second if u like JBS so much then talk about there game w/ CA rather then blowing up a game that hasnt even been set in stone yet.

To sat that DCA didn't have as much talent as these two teams is a joke. Last years MP team would probably handle this years team with ease and DCA made them look bad, granted it probably wasn't MP's best game but DCA was very talented. On another note I've heard very little about any of these region 5 teams until this year. I WONDER WHY THAT IS??? COULD IT BE THE TALENT OF TEAMS LIKE DCA???

I aint sayin JBS is better then DCA last year, because i doubt it, but the to say taht u have never heard of JBS when the privates were there isnt there fault, because they have played w/ and beat them several times. How about the year Ezell Harding won state and killed everybody but Jo Byrns where they barely won 21-14, and JBS had 2 TD's late in the game called back. The fact is that, JBS never won the region, but they almost always competed. Plus this years team is better than any other team since 2001.