Jo BYrnes Vs. Mt.Pleasant

Orangefanallday

To sat that DCA didn't have as much talent as these two teams is a joke. Last years MP team would probably handle this years team with ease and DCA made them look bad, granted it probably wasn't MP's best game but DCA was very talented. On another note I've heard very little about any of these region 5 teams until this year. I WONDER WHY THAT IS??? COULD IT BE THE TALENT OF TEAMS LIKE DCA???

if u mean jo byrns and mcewen about the public schools in region 5 that u never heard about till this year is probably b/c we were the only public schools in region 5. we were doomed by the alphabet soup :)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MP has to get by a tough Collinwood team and Jo Byrns has to do the same against CA before you can even begin to speculate on this one. I wouldnt touch that DCA comment. DCA was the real deal in 2004.

Excactly!!! this is 1A football, anybody can when on any friday night. take them one at a time and everythingwill work out.

Hey If Mt. Pleasant gets past Collinwood, there schedule only gets easier until they play Trousdale. Jo Byrns will beat Columbia Academy. Mt.Pleasant is State!!!! Jo Byrns gives them a good run.

jo byrns will roll past MP with clay head throwing them passes like he always does....MP cann't stop is passin i promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Hey If Mt. Pleasant gets past Collinwood, there schedule only gets easier until they play Trousdale. Jo Byrns will beat Columbia Academy. Mt.Pleasant is State!!!! Jo Byrns gives them a good run.

thanx for the region support!!! NOT!!! dude dont u know its disrespectful not to root for a region team in the playoffs, but ok ur not a very respectable guy anyways.

thanx for the region support!!! NOT!!! dude dont u know its disrespectful not to root for a region team in the playoffs, but ok ur not a very respectable guy anyways.

:lol: I think Willie was just trying to be honest. If you guys are already whining--imagine what you'll feel like when you Mt. Pleasant beats you. Tigers by 2 touchdowns!!!!!

:P I think Willie was just trying to be honest. If you guys are already whining--imagine what you'll feel like when you Mt. Pleasant beats you. Tigers by 2 touchdowns!!!!!

u guys already running ur mouth, u better worry about collinwood, because it may be the last game u guys win this year. Collinwood aint no joke tho.

Edited by JoByrnsCowboy

u guys already running ur mouth, u better worry about collinwood, because it may be the last game u guys win this year. Collinwood aint no joke tho.

I don't think anybody is looking past Collinwood. They played a tremendous game against Mt. Pleasant last hook-up. They fight hard. It should be a good game Friday night. I still give Mt. Pleasant the upper hand. I still feel like it will be Mt. Pleasant vs Jo Byrns two Friday's from now. I still hope to get the chance to run my mouth --just like you do.

IF Jo Byrns has any kind of line then they will face Mt. Pleasant a week from friday. Mt. Pleasant killed CA (50-19) and they owe it all to their line. CA has some playmakers but their line couldn't keep up and spent most of the night watching from the grass. All I heard before the MP/CA game was that MP was slower, well I made the 6 hour drive to watch it and I can tell you Mt. Pleasant has more speed in every position (INCLUDING THE RB). It was like watching CPA play Riverdale. :P