McMinn Central

gridiron13

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You tell me what two or three, One of the guys is from GA, he played at Central and would be a great one. The other two guys are coaches already on staff. Tell me what you guys have heard. I just wonder if they are going to have any teaching slots. By the way tribefan, the guy you might be thinking of from

GA, well, its not him, lol.

Just got my wheels rolling. I'm thinking of one that has graduated from central and one from a nearby school that are both either coaching in GA or have been there in the last year or 2.

Well, let's start throwing out names. I'm guessing your thinking of Brandon Derrick who graduated from Central and Bo Cagle who graduated from McMinn. Am I correct? I would think they have to give Brandon Derrick a very close look

Well, let's start throwing out names. I'm guessing your thinking of Brandon Derrick who graduated from Central and Bo Cagle who graduated from McMinn. Am I correct? I would think they have to give Brandon Derrick a very close look

I was thinking Rusty Brewer (Polk County), Brandon Derrick (MC), and Davis (MC)

Edited by cephus23