3AAA STATE

hill14

Everyone knows about the Lady Mountaineers' perimeter game. McMahan, Tipton, Brooks, Stache, etc. I believe the huge question mark will be inside. I know that Hearon has really stepped up her game ... who else will help at post for Heritage?

Is Cait--and the rest of her strong outside game crew--enough to go to Murfreesboro without dominating post play?

I do believe the Heritage girls will finally make it to the boro this season. With the determination of Cait and the rest of the girls behind her I don't see a team that can stop them. The perimeter for Heritage has always been good while the inside game has always struggled. Hearon has definitely stepped up her game and is a leader amongst the posts. Newman and Talbott have also been contributing recently and should do well their senior season.

GOOD LUCK LADY MOUNTAINEERS!

Lauren Cable, junior, will also contribute underneath. She appears ready to do some pushing around. And as I understand, Hope Lawson has join the team. The post will be deep as last year. And by the end of the year, will be making a big impact with these two and Hearon, Talbott and Newman. Also, I think they are starting to use Brittany Strictland as a post. She adds even more depth.

Lauren Cable, junior, will also contribute underneath. She appears ready to do some pushing around. And as I understand, Hope Lawson has join the team. The post will be deep as last year. And by the end of the year, will be making a big impact with these two and Hearon, Talbott and Newman. Also, I think they are starting to use Brittany Strictland as a post. She adds even more depth.

I watched Brittany play some aau ball this spring/summer. She's really improved her game and I believe certainly can help. And I too heard that Lawson had came back out (word I got was she'd be strictly jv for a while). It Talbott fully recovered from her knee injury? I always thought she has great touch for a post player.

The post are definately stepping up their game and contributing majorly. Hope Lawson has definately joined the team and is only jv for a while till she earns herself a spot on varsity. She did play some time in shelbyville for the varsity and helped out with getting quite a few rebounds. the team has come through some great competition in games and been in hard situations, but always finds a way to win. I think they will definately be state material this year. :thumb: