Possible McCallie and Baylor Line ups?

sweepit

heard today that adenjii isnt wrestling and bible is weighing around 200ish so wont do the team much good there

what decisions did singh make last year? that is keeping him from seeing varsity time?

without him at 12 or 19, mccallie seems to lose their best 2 light weight wrestle,since wheeler is also out

who is going 171 for mccallie? since robinson is planning on going 160 and spitanly 152

119wrestler... I think you of all people should know what decision Singh made last year. Wheeler wouldn't have been down that low.... therefore McCallie didn't lose any good light weights.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or you might not quite know what your talking about....and the lineup isnt set in stone cause there have been no wrestle offs and the football players arent even back yet

Your right, I don't know what I am talking about, or maybe you are misinterpreting the question....everyone here is asking for a prediction for pure entertainment, a fan's opinion of what McCallie's lineup might be. I don't think the Baylor coaches sit on this board to stategies against McCallie, so you're safe.

103-several possibilities, glascock among others

112-crabtree, perrin, singh

119- hughes

125-meadows

130-young, hughes (different one)

135-young, young

140-young

145-goss, newman

152-spitalny, campbell, austin

160-robinsons, sppitalny

171-robinson, bible

189-cook, adeniji

215-huffaker

275-green

lot of leeway between weights but thats a pretty good idea, who woudl like to match them up with baylors to creat a little controversey....

119wrestler... I think you of all people should know what decision Singh made last year. Wheeler wouldn't have been down that low.... therefore McCallie didn't lose any good light weights.

umm first i dont know what Dicision he made,

and anything below 125 is considered light weights,

and so mccallie lost one and because of some dicision another good light weight wrestler will not be wrestling varsity

so therefor mccallie lost their two best light weight wrestlers

understand?

umm first i dont know what Dicision he made,

and anything below 125 is considered light weights,

and so mccallie lost one and because of some dicision another good light weight wrestler will not be wrestling varsity

so therefor mccallie lost their two best light weight wrestlers

understand?

I don't understand why you put emphasis on the word decision... especially since you misspelled it, but anyways. I am not going to argue about the reason why you should know about that particular situation. But I don't think it's just me. It is quite evident actually. But this is not what this forum is for is it? Wheeler was actually weighing heavier than 125 I would have to think. That kid is nothing but pure muscle! But if I am wrong about his weight, then I will happily admit it, because if he was that light, then yes, McCallie did lose one of their great light-weights. Singh was decent... but with team morale.... he is better off not wrestling varsity. Don't ask about the decision again. If you are really that ignorant, then just think about the state tournament last year. Did you see Singh wrestle any matches?

I'll give it a shot for the red raiders:

103 Trey stavrum

112 Bailey Whitaker

119 Troy downey

125 Ben Johnson

130 Mike Bell

135 Mr. Manson

140 Jed Hussin

145 Reed Doster

152 Will Watson/ Cassidy Altis

160 Daniel Waddell

171 Caldwell Huckabay