Possible McCallie and Baylor Line ups?

sweepit

didn't manson pretty much control young at the McCallie invit? I seem to remember that but could be wrong.

Looking forward to some great indiv matchups including young and manson.

From what I saw it was a very very close match, manson pulled one out in the last couple of seconds, making me believe anything can happen on saturday. That is to say if the two get matched up together.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This how i see it

103- Glasscock pinns Baylor kid

112- singh tech falls Whitaker

119- Nathan dec. Baylor Kid

125- David dec. Johson

130- Joe pins Bell

135- Will tech falls Cory and breaks his arm

140- Newman pins Hussien

145- Goss pins Doster

152- Spitalny pins Waddell

160- Robby pins Baylor kid

171- Will Bible pins Baylor kid

189- Aaron Cook pins Derek Walker

215- Nathan Bosshardt pins the Baylor Kid

275- Charles Green pins McClain

Final Score

McCallie 999,999,999.9 Baylor -5

From what I saw it was a very very close match, manson pulled one out in the last couple of seconds, making me believe anything can happen on saturday. That is to say if the two get matched up together.

Manson beat Young a lot worse than showed in the score at the McCallie Invitational. Young was on his skates the whole match, just trying to hang on and maybe catch Manson to win it....

Manson majors him this weekend.

Manson beat Young a lot worse than showed in the score at the McCallie Invitational. Young was on his skates the whole match, just trying to hang on and maybe catch Manson to win it....

Manson majors him this weekend.

What match were you watching? Young is a great wrestler... I mean a great wrestler, and he handled Manson very well: much better than most. The score tells it all. Manson has his national fame and all, but I saw a match this weekend at Soddy that showed Manson isn't as unbeatable as people have made him up to be. The kid from Science Hill just about beat him, he was up most of the match until the final seconds. He's a good wrestler, don't get me wrong and I respect his work ethic, but I don't think he is that much better than Young...

What match were you watching? Young is a great wrestler... I mean a great wrestler, and he handled Manson very well: much better than most. The score tells it all. Manson has his national fame and all, but I saw a match this weekend at Soddy that showed Manson isn't as unbeatable as people have made him up to be. The kid from Science Hill just about beat him, he was up most of the match until the final seconds. He's a good wrestler, don't get me wrong and I respect his work ethic, but I don't think he is that much better than Young...

Hopefully they meet.

Manson will be the first to tell you that the Science Hill kid wrestled a great match (although he was not up most of the match), but this is about Will Young. Young is a good wrestler and athlete, but not on the level of Manson. And about him being unbeatable, he was last year in the state of TN, and so far, is this year again. We will see how the rest of the year goes. Lets just hope Connell's genius, struggled over strategy to upset Baylor, has Young wrestling 135.

Edited by RedBoy04

Manson will be the first to tell you that the Science Hill kid wrestled a great match (although he was not up most of the match), but this is about Will Young. Young is a good wrestler and athlete, but not on the level of Manson. And about him being unbeatable, he was last year in the state of TN, and so far, is this year again. We will see how the rest of the year goes. Lets just hope Connel's genius, struggled over strategy to upset Baylor, has Young wrestling 135.

I'm sure he'll do what's best for the team. And Connell has two "l's"...