All-State predictions for 1A

LValley22

(QB)----Dustin Dillehay-----Trousdale County

(WR)---Blake Satterfield----Trousdale County

You're a intelligent man Dustin Dillehay without a doubt deserves the vote, now #11 Blake Satterfield deserves more respect than he gets I just hope he gets more attention his senior year cause he deserves it.Another canidate from TC is Nelson Harper he's high on the scoring list and makes plays when needed.These guy make big time plays in big time ball games.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(QB)----Dustin Dillehay-----Trousdale County

(WR)---Blake Satterfield----Trousdale County

You're a intelligent man Dustin Dillehay without a doubt deserves the vote, now #11 Blake Satterfield deserves more respect than he gets I just hope he gets more attention his senior year cause he deserves it. Another canidate from TC is Nelson Harper he's high on the scoring list and makes plays when needed.These guys make big time plays in big time ball games.

Edited by SCH07

• 2 weeks later...

So he is better than Skogen and Smithson or are you saying that someone else is better than him. The stats say Skogen and Smithson are better. It seems the colleges thinks so as well by the way people have been talking.

I'm not saying he is "better" than Skogen or Smithson, but what I am saying is that the Smith kid is a great player and sometimes doesn't get the recognition as the other two. But he does have some good numbers and can play football with and for anyone. He could be a all-state selection, but because of his numbers he probably won't. But I would bet we have not heard the last of him and will probably be picked up by some college. Of course, he is only a Junior and so next year will be his year to shine at Temple.

Im not going to say who is the best, but without Josh we would have been in a world or hurt. Josh was just a great all around player, he did it all: caught passes, ran the ball, blocked, prob our best player on Defense. He had a very good year, and it really started to show at the end of the year when he moved to slot receiver along w/ play TE and FB.

I do think Josh SHOULD get all-state , but it doesnt mean hes goin to. If you looked on last years all-state list they didnt even have a FB, so thats one thing thats hurting him.

I was able to see Josh play in a couple of ballgames. One of those games was against TC. Stats may not back up him being an all-state selecion, but this kid CAN play. In my opinion..I know...he is their best player. He pounded the ball on TC. Being a Jr, the coaches need to reconsider his role in the offense. This kid has tremendous football ability. Is he an all-state running back? Yes! Does he deserve it? No! He just doesn't have the stats to compete with other deserving running backs. You can blame that on the coaches. This kid will be making a name in the college ranks some day....wait and see!

I was able to see Josh play in a couple of ballgames. One of those games was against TC. Stats may not back up him being an all-state selecion, but this kid CAN play. In my opinion..I know...he is their best player. He pounded the ball on TC. Being a Jr, the coaches need to reconsider his role in the offense. This kid has tremendous football ability. Is he an all-state running back? Yes! Does he deserve it? No! He just doesn't have the stats to compete with other deserving running backs. You can blame that on the coaches. This kid will be making a name in the college ranks some day....wait and see!

I would definitely agree with you about #44 of Temple. He is very good and should play football in college somewhere. He played really good against us at South Pitt and showed he is the real deal.