All-State predictions for 1A

LValley22

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have a kid named Robert Robinson #24 who rushed for just under 1500 yards, had 7 consecutive 100 yard games, and a 300 yard game on 20 carries and 4 touchdowns I heard he was going to big camps. A pretty good size to at 6ft 190 with speed

How are his grades? That's not trying to start anything at all, but you and I both know that's been a problem there in the past with some great players. One that should be a senior was talked about as a possible SEC running back. I hope he can play at the highest level possible, whether it's 1-A or 1-AA, or a smaller level. He's just a junior, too, has time to get stronger.

Those are some pretty impressive numbers for Josh.

I saw on Unapproved Website his top choices right now are Vanderbilt and UTC. That may be old news, depending on how long ago they got that information. Vanderbilt looks like they're moving in the right direction, blew a chance to go to a bowl last year but still are ahead of where they used to be. UTC, I thought was going forward but they've again lost some players due to grades (Rutley from Tyner being one, great talent), other problems (Mainord from Grundy after trying to transfer from South Carolina), one or two haven't qualified yet (including Fiegler from Alcoa). If Vandy doesn't offer, he could likely be a major talent in 1-AA, get a good education and play at home in front of family and friends.

I saw on Unapproved Website his top choices right now are Vanderbilt and UTC. That may be old news, depending on how long ago they got that information. Vanderbilt looks like they're moving in the right direction, blew a chance to go to a bowl last year but still are ahead of where they used to be. UTC, I thought was going forward but they've again lost some players due to grades (Rutley from Tyner being one, great talent), other problems (Mainord from Grundy after trying to transfer from South Carolina), one or two haven't qualified yet (including Fiegler from Alcoa). If Vandy doesn't offer, he could likely be a major talent in 1-AA, get a good education and play at home in front of family and friends.

Will Fiegler be qualify in time?

• 3 months later...