Huntingdon v/s Milan --Quarterfinal matchup

MB77

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you kiddin? Huntingdon OWNS Milan. They have the past 2 years and will continue too with a win friday night. Chris Donald is just too much for Milan and H-town's D can stop their run at any time. It's playoff time man, and no matter how much Milan wants it, H-town wants it more! "It's the year of the Stangs!" haha

GO MUSTANGS!!!! 12-7...AGAIN!!!

Mustang4Life... You're kidding right? Huntingdon doesn't own Milan at all. Several teams on our schedule but definitely not the Dogs.

I know I've said this before but there is something special about this game no matter what time of year it's played. Our boys were excited to learn we'd play Milan at home. Great respect from the fans,players and coaches. Personally I'd rather play the Gleason Bulldogs in Gleason instead of the Milan Bulldogs in Huntingdon... :rolleyes:

For the area fans that are mulling over coming to the game Friday night... You'd better be there. You won't see a more physical, spirited game from both teams, ever....

Edited by Mr. Mustang

Mustang4Life... You're kidding right? Huntingdon doesn't own Milan at all. Several teams on our schedule but definitely not the Dogs.

I know I've said this before but there is something special about this game no matter what time of year it's played. Our boys were excited to learn we'd play Milan at home. Great respect from the fans,players and coaches. Personally I'd rather play the Gleason Bulldogs in Gleason instead of the Milan Bulldogs in Huntingdon... :rolleyes:

For the area fans that are mulling over coming to the game Friday night... You'd better be there. You won't see a more physical, spirited game from both teams, ever....

very good post shows nothing but class

Listen up folks!

I told yal last week we wanted it more than WHS and we wanted H-town!

We will control H-town from start to finish!

H-town order some extra tissue, yal will need it to wipe your eyes when this game is over, yal going to be wiping them crying eyes <_<

The DAWGS will be ready and Mad :D

GO DAWGS!!

Dude, take it down a notch. Nothing but respect from the Mustang Faithful. Milan is still the program that all others are measured by. If we beat yall 100-0 (wishful thinking) we would still respect the Dawgs!!

Respect is earned and yall been earning it for 30 + years. Anyway, we going to show up Fri nite and just give it our best shot. With any Milan v. Huntingdon who knows what is going to happen. Probably come down to last drive in the 4th Qtr.

This game reminds you of one of those rides at Six Flags; the warning signs says do not attend if you have a heart condition or are pregnant. Attend at your own risk:D

truth out

Oh yeah

Mustangs 28

Dawgs 21