Riverdale @ Cookeville Round 3

goo goo cluster

I wasn't looking for any excuses. Just was wondering about field conditions. It is usually a Cookeville fan saying something about the drainage, or lack of it about y'alls field. :thumb:

Now can someone PLEASE give GOOD directions to the field. I have tried 'Map Quest' but a usual they are about as clear as mud. :lol:

I did not mean to say that you are using that excuse, I was saying that to all of the people who can not and refuse to believe in Cookeville and what they are doing.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not mean to say that you are using that excuse, I was saying that to all of the people who can not and refuse to believe in Cookeville and what they are doing.

I can assure you that NO ONE at R'dale among the players and coaches is taking this game for granted and we know Cookeville is a good team. Team here will be practicing hard for this Friday nights game. Jerry Joslin knows how to prepare a team for a tough game. Nothing but respect from this poster for him and the team.

It should be a classic game.

BTW, I am really serious about needing GOOD directions! How do you think I got my username after all. :thumb:

Turn left at so and so Resteraunt or store would be nice as I have a very hard time even seeing Street signs. Especially after dark!

I wasn't looking for any excuses. Just was wondering about field conditions. It is usually a Cookeville fan saying something about the drainage, or lack of it about y'alls field. :thumb:

Now can someone PLEASE give GOOD directions to the field. I have tried 'Map Quest' but a usual they are about as clear as mud. :)

This will be your quickess directions to CHS field. Take I-40 east to exit 288 and exit onto ramp. This will put you on Hwy 111. Take left onto Hwy 111 and drive @ 3 miles, until you reach the second exit. (Algood exit) Get off exit and this will put you on East 10th street. There will be a McDonalds to your right for verification. Take a left onto E 10th Street and proceed to the second stop light. Turn right onto Fisk road and proceed to the first stop light. Turn left and you will see the stadium. This will put you directly into the visitors parking area ($2.00) and well worth it, not to have to walk 1/2 mile.

PS. Exit 287 has resturant row, with just about every place to eat that the boro has. Have a safe trip to Cookeville

Well well well, looky here. 802cat or whatever your name is. I promise you Riverdale will not dominate this game, they will lose just like everyone else has that comes here, and Cookeville will definately go on to win the state in Class 5A this year. Riverdale was lucky to beat Wilson Central, i was at the game, they won't get the "luck" this time or the "phantom" calls that they seem to get at home. Riverdales streak ends this Friday, you heard it here first!!!! Write it down. In the future get your own quote's and quit using mine. I am sure when Riverdale goes down you won't show your face on here and give anyone else credit, but thats ok. Once again Cookeville is the UNDERDOG on their home field, once again they will get no respect and once again they will earn their respect on the field in a victory! :thumb:

Riverdale DID score more points AND allowed less points on WC than Cookeville did...But whatever, this is Cookeville and Riverdale.

Hopefully Cookeville doesnt get too tired of Riverdale beating them, because they will beat them this Friday and again 2 weeks from then in basketball! :)

Riverdale DID score more points AND allowed less points on WC than Cookeville did...But whatever, this is Cookeville and Riverdale.

Hopefully Cookeville doesnt get too tired of Riverdale beating them, because they will beat them this Friday and again 2 weeks from then in basketball! :thumb:

Actually cookeville only allowed 10 points compared to 14 that riverdale did . And there is a good chance riverdale basketball might beat us in two weeks beacause our football players are gonna still be playin and wolf, hennigan, stearman and others are some of our bball team's best players GO CAVS

Cookeville will win this game!!! I'm not kidding. What does Cookeville have riding on this game... nothing. A shot at a school history and its first ever title or fourth round playoff birth but no championship to defend. On the other hand, Riverdale has a 27 game win streak and a state title repeat on the line. Cookeville is out for revenge from last years defeat. Last year a much stronger Riverdale team beat a slightly weaker Cookeville team 28-7. This Cookeville team allowed Riverdale's lowest point total for one game all year. This year Cookeville has a much stronger defense dominated by seniors and a potent offense led by quarterback Zac Hennigan and running back Tyler Wolf. This team will exploit all the holes in Tennessee's beloved football god program. I'm telling you people, watch out for Cookeville. This team is for real and is underrated. This Friday the state of Tennessee will be introduced to football without Riverdale. Go Cavs. Cookeville 34-Riverdale 31.

Actually cookeville only allowed 10 points compared to 14 that riverdale did . And there is a good chance riverdale basketball might beat us in two weeks beacause our football players are gonna still be playin and wolf, hennigan, stearman and others are some of our bball team's best players GO CAVS

Your right yall did only allow 10 points my mistake I'm only human. I meant to say we put more points up on them and our margin of victory was greater. But like I said this is about Riverdale and Cookeville.

But yes I forgot about the absense of 2 Riverdale starters that would play in the first basketball game versus Cookeville, Kit Hartsfield and Scott Thomas! You will get all you want of them on the field this Friday you wont want anymore. Riverdale will take 2 wins from Cookevilles house in 2 different sports only 2 weeks apart :thumb:

This will be your quickess directions to CHS field. Take I-40 east to exit 288 and exit onto ramp. This will put you on Hwy 111. Take left onto Hwy 111 and drive @ 3 miles, until you reach the second exit. (Algood exit) Get off exit and this will put you on East 10th street. There will be a McDonalds to your right for verification. Take a left onto E 10th Street and proceed to the second stop light. Turn right onto Fisk road and proceed to the first stop light. Turn left and you will see the stadium. This will put you directly into the visitors parking area ($2.00) and well worth it, not to have to walk 1/2 mile.

PS. Exit 287 has resturant row, with just about every place to eat that the boro has. Have a safe trip to Cookeville

Good job on the directions, 4walls!

LOD, this is thebest way into the campus. It keeps you away from about 90% of the Friday evening/gametime traffic. As far as eats go, between 286 and 287 is just about the only place to find food after the business day is over with in Cookeville. It may be easier to get of at 286, turn left, then right at the 2nd light(I believe) onto Interstate Drive. That road connects 286 and 287. It is also where all of the restaurants are. If you like "pig bars", Ryan's Steak House is on Jefferson Ave. (exit 287) My cousin also runs the new Cheddars restaurant in the same area of town. Have fun next Friday! It looks like I'm not going to make it home for the game. I have to work, and I have some postseason football "wrap up" work to do here.