White House @ Notre Dame

timbdp

white house band i think will not make the trip because there horrible and they don't go to road games except when ever they feel like going to road games

any infomation on fan buses?

What? No BDP for the band kids? I'm sure your kids and band parents will love to hear that football players are the only kids that get some love. Hope they at least rank above the way WHHS treats Heritage....no wonder White House has got infighting.

Man, hope ya'll can get all those inflated heads in the bus.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

white house band i think will not make the trip because there horrible and they don't go to road games except when ever they feel like going to road games

any infomation on fan buses?

TimBDP,

The older I get the more I realize about some of the people in this town.

As having been a band member of the Marching Blue Devils at one point, I really don't think you have any idea at the pressure these kids face performing on field in front of hundreds of people. Don't hit your mark, miss a step, or not be at the exact place at the exact time, and the whole formation is messed up. The kids work hard at practice, have to stay confined to play during the ballgame instead of being up roaming around with their friends, be attentive at all times, and represent WHHS in competitions and parades. Some of the current teachers that teach these kids were BAND members, yet they seem to be good enough to teach the football players. If this is a reflection of White House's attitude, then no wonder the band is so small. White House had a marching band long before the initials BDP ever came along. The band WAS the pride of White House when the football team was a losing team. What makes you think that these kids on the football team are more important that the kids giving equal effort in the band?

If your pride is in only in kids with a sports uniform, then shame on you.

Edited by WHHS1975

TimBDP,

The older I get the more I realize about some of the people in this town.

As having been a band member of the Marching Blue Devils at one point, I really don't think you have any idea at the pressure these kids face performing on field in front of hundreds of people. Don't hit your mark, miss a step, or not be at the exact place at the exact time, and the whole formation is messed up. The kids work hard at practice, have to stay confined to play during the ballgame instead of being up roaming around with their friends, be attentive at all times, and represent WHHS in competitions and parades. Some of the current teachers that teach these kids were BAND members, yet they seem to be good enough to teach the football players. If this is a reflection of White House's attitude, then no wonder the band is so small. White House had a marching band long before the initials BDP ever came along. The band WAS the pride of White House when the football team was a losing team. What makes you think that these kids on the football team are more important that the kids giving equal effort in the band?

If your pride is in only in kids with a sports uniform, then shame on you.

I'm so glad that I am not the only one who thinks the critical remarks of the band were totally unneeded. As for the remark that you couldn't hear them Friday night, I couldn't hear much of anything with all the noise both crowds were making.

What? No BDP for the band kids? I'm sure your kids and band parents will love to hear that football players are the only kids that get some love. Hope they at least rank above the way WHHS treats Heritage....no wonder White House has got infighting.

Man, hope ya'll can get all those inflated heads in the bus.

I thought you promised to stay off our threads????? Or was that another?????

Oh well, what do we expect......

This should be another great game.......... And I can't express how big it is to get another week of practice for our team because they are really getting better with each day that passes......

I don't know much about ND except you don't go undefeated unless you have some talent....... I know our guys will play hard and expect to win each time they are on the field...... I also remember a game or two and a year or two where we were the heavy underdog...... But still found a way to win...... Like I said earlier, I will not, again, underestimate this group....

Here is to one more week of fun........ OK, fans, let's get ourselves down to Chattanooga in force....... :thumb:

I thought you promised to stay off our threads????? Or was that another?????

Oh well, what do we expect......

This should be another great game.......... And I can't express how big it is to get another week of practice for our team because they are really getting better with each day that passes......

I don't know much about ND except you don't go undefeated unless you have some talent....... I know our guys will play hard and expect to win each time they are on the field...... I also remember a game or two and a year or two where we were the heavy underdog...... But still found a way to win...... Like I said earlier, I will not, again, underestimate this group....

Here is to one more week of fun........ OK, fans, let's get ourselves down to Chattanooga in force....... :thumb:

I didn't promise you anything.

Edited by GreenbrierCat2