White House @ Notre Dame

timbdp

I don't know what Notre Dame has but I've heard they are tough. What type of team are they and who are some of their star players.

Also, I am guessing White House will be taking some more buses down there. They did for the Polk. Co. game and I'm assuming we will for this too?

Notre Dame has a monstrous defense allowing about 4.5 points per game, and the leading runningback in the chattanooga area. They're tough on both sides of the ball, and can win even when they're losing the battle of field position (as was the case against Pearl Cohn).

White House is tough, but I don't know that their offense will be able to generate anything against Notre Dame. On that note, whatever team is able to generate points defensively will probably take this game, and Notre Dame turns it over too much.

I'm going with my school, Notre Dame.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Notre Dame is having a special year and they are a talented group. They started out slow against Pearl Cohn, but they figured out their defense and started to roll. Their offense keeps tremendous pressure on a defense. They use two quarterbacks effectively and have become a true team on both sides of the ball.

The defense had trouble with PC's offense in the first half. This was an offense that could run and throw effectively. So, I look forward to seeing how they respond to Ricky Ladd and the White House offense. How many passes has Dustin Townsend attempted this year? If White House is one dimensional, they could be in for a long night against the Irish defense. They have already dealt with Michael Dallas and Bobby Council, so it will be an interestling to see how Ladd performs against "The Wall".

Go Irish!

Well guys it is truly do or die time. If you win you move on and if you lose you go home. The major factor for WH in this game is get up early in the game. Score 10 points very early and they win the game. The defense has looked great and really has shut down the opponent as of late. I know what everyone will say on here. They will go on and on and on about how great ND is and how they think ND will just take us up and down the field. That to be honest may be true,but you can not control what they will do. (I really do not think that will happen though) The only thing WH can do is play their game and if they do that it will put them in the best position to win the game....Here is my prediction and I am sticking to it.

WH-17

ND-13

WH. Just play your game, This ND team is Nute Rockney. If you play like your capable you should be jsut fine. Remember "Explode through the tackels" and wrap up.

Teams don't intimidate us...... We have played very tough teams in the past....... like the Melrose team and Hillsboro....who were very talented.......

We will just play our game...... :thumb: