JCS Eagles (11-1) @ Union City Tornadoes (9-3)

"My original statement was intended for those who were making ridiculous statements on this board, if you feel that was directed at you then so be it; your probably one of them." ..... Last time i checked, in order to receive a 30 on your ACTs you had to know grammar. At the start of your second clause in that sentence you used "your" when you should have used "you're." And do you know "most UC people" well enough to know whether they can count? I didn't think so. And yes, it does only take 5 minutes to post a message on coachT, but it takes many sets of 5 minutes to post as many as you are. If your original comments were aimed at those making ridiculous statements then aim them directly at them and not at their school system. Most people will take offense when you tell them they are not educated; so choose your words carefully next time so we won't have to have this conversation again.

GO TORNADOES!!! Good luck in the semifinals!!!

Good job, you did find an error in my statement; it happens. However, I will not choose my words carefully, not while there are people on this board making statements such as this one:

Im disappointed in all of u that want listen to me about FA get crap whipped out of their buts.

LIKE I SAID B4 SHUT THE HECK UP AND JUST COME WATCH THE WHIPPING THAT FA GETS FRIDAY NIGHT BY A HUNGRY FOR GOLD UNION CITY TORNADO PROGRAM.

UC IN A BIG BLOW OUT BY THE WAY

FA SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO STEP ON THE FIELD AGAINST UNION CITY FOR FA'S ON HEALTH. LOL

LEAVE IT ALONE STOP POSTING PLEASE AND THANK U

Why should I choose my words carefully when crap like this is being posted everyday? You shouldn't take it personal, but understand that there are people in your school system being very stupid, just like any school system. UC is not the only team I have ripped on for such offenses. Before McKenzie got beat they were the same way. In prior years I have seen much of the same out of South Fulton, Lake County, and even Perry County. You make very good posts and should strive to have everyone else on your side as knowledgeable as yourself. Good luck to ya'll and bring back a gold ball to west TN

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From someone who knows the JCS community pretty well, please believe me when I say that the negative comments made by bushman and others toward UC and anyone else are NOT representative of the JCS family.

My thanks to those of you from every school who keep these often spirited and emotional discussions on a mature and productive level.

Good luck to ALL the West Tennessee teams who are still playing, and congratulations to all the teams who gave it their best shot but came up short in the post season. Be proud of what you accomplished. Time to hit the weight room now for next year. Good Luck.

Edited by Gocart

From someone who knows the JCS community pretty well, please believe me when I say that the negative comments made by bushman and others toward UC and anyone else are NOT representative of the JCS family.

My thanks to those of you from every school who keep these often spirited and emotional discussions on a mature and productive level.

Good luck to ALL the West Tennessee teams who are still playing, and congratulations to all the teams who gave it their best shot but came up short in the post season. Be proud of what you accomplished. Time to hit the weight room now for next year. Good Luck.

good post

I told all of you doubters that I would make sure that UC would shut up all the JCS fans. LOL. I told u all. LOL

ALL OF THAT TALKING JUST SO JCS COULD GO HOME.LOL.

GOOD LUCK NEXT YEAR.

There is such a thing as a sore winner, UC's players showed a lot of class and came out and played great ball. JCS was caught totally unprepared by UC's speed. It could have gone either way. Anyway I hope the Eagles come out and win it next year.

ballfan25...you`re observations are probably correct about the size of Union City. But A lot of folks who live in the city go to Obion County HS over in Troy.Which is one reason why they are building a new HS at Obion County. So that has moved UC`s student enrollment down to a 1A level. I will say that you won`t find too many 1A schools with the facilities that they have at UC.

Good Try..But..

Yes,there are many who live in the city and have children go to the county(mine included)but,the drop in enrollment had to do with one class..The drop in that class doesn't match up with an increase in enrollment at Obion Central though..The enrollment figures at Union City Elm and Union City Middle are back up to where they should be in a city the size of Union City..

Obion County is building a new school because the one they are in is in very bad shape...The new school is being built to house close to 1200 students..Will that have an affect on Union City's enrollment??..Time will only tell..

You are correct in saying that Union City has excellent facilities..They are second to none..But,South Fulton and Obion County Central have excellent facilities also..The county has taken care of their kids in that area..

I saw a post on the officiating..The officials were from Memphis..Which is closer to Jackson than Union City...The officials did not beat JCS...

You don't get to Week 13 and come out flat...JCS found out what Jo Byrns is about to...Union City is a big,physical team..Bigger,stronger and faster than what 1A teams around here are used to playing...

I also saw a post about how JCS was caught off guard by Union City's speed..Did JCS not have coaches scouting Union City's game with Fayette Acd??..They couldn't put on a scouting report that,hey,Union City is a very fast team with a star beside it??

I am also noticing that when a public team beats a private school then the arrogance of SOME of those privates comes out by talking about the type of education the public school sytems are offering..Sad..

Union City has a very classy team and a very classy community,one that I am very glad to back living in after a couple years living in Chattanooga...There are always bad apples everywhere and so it goes on CoachT..Don't lump all Union City people with one or two posters who only do so to stir the pot a little...

I saw a post on the officiating..The officials were from Memphis..Which is closer to Jackson than Union City...The officials did not beat JCS...

You don't get to Week 13 and come out flat...JCS found out what Jo Byrns is about to...Union City is a big,physical team..Bigger,stronger and faster than what 1A teams around here are used to playing...

I am also noticing that when a public team beats a private school then the arrogance of SOME of those privates comes out by talking about the type of education the public school sytems are offering..Sad..

Union City has a very classy team and a very classy community,one that I am very glad to back living in after a couple years living in Chattanooga...There are always bad apples everywhere and so it goes on CoachT..Don't lump all Union City people with one or two posters who only do so to stir the pot a little...

Word.

Edited by Gocart