JCS Eagles (11-1) @ Union City Tornadoes (9-3)

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JCS wins this game, and then tomorrow all the UC fans can get on here and talk about how good JCS really is. McKenzie fans were very classy in their posts, and you can ask them just how good JCS is, how balanced and how they can do it all. Lets hear from some Rebels fans who saw both UC and JCS. Who is the better team?

Let me say this, EITHER team can win this game! It will come down to ball control, which comes from a balanced offense. If you can keep the other teams defense guessing you keep them on the field and get them tired and wear them down.

Mckenzie chose not to do this for one reason or another and did not play to the potetial this team was capable of. If you know a team is either going to run or pass the entire game you commit your defense to that, willing to give up the occasional big play.

So in closing, whoever keeps their defense fresh will win and i see this being U.C. for the simple fact that J.C.S. is going into this game thinking U.C. is one dimesional. Coach better be prepared to adjust for this or this game is up for grabs.

Gotta go w/ U.C.

Good Luck to both teams on an injury free game!

Let me say this, EITHER team can win this game! It will come down to ball control, which comes from a balanced offense. If you can keep the other teams defense guessing you keep them on the field and get them tired and wear them down.

Mckenzie chose not to do this for one reason or another and did not play to the potetial this team was capable of. If you know a team is either going to run or pass the entire game you commit your defense to that, willing to give up the occasional big play.

So in closing, whoever keeps their defense fresh will win and i see this being U.C. for the simple fact that J.C.S. is going into this game thinking U.C. is one dimesional. Coach better be prepared to adjust for this or this game is up for grabs.

Gotta go w/ U.C.

Good Luck to both teams on an injury free game!

But thats where you are wrong. No matter what these posts say, the coaching staff of JCS does not see this team as one dimensional. Look for JCS to come out in a defense like the one they used against West C. , SouthSide, and Fayette Acad. Capable of stopping the pass or run... maybe giving a small gains, but over all capable of stopping both weapons. The key to stopping a balanced offense is an equally balanced defense, if you understand what Im saying. The JCS defensive duo ( Stewart (Briarcrest-State Champions) and Cooper) don't overlook any potential threat another team might present. Still not predicting a win out of either team, because I despise being wrong :D

But thats where you are wrong. No matter what these posts say, the coaching staff of JCS does not see this team as one dimensional. Look for JCS to come out in a defense like the one they used against West C. , SouthSide, and Fayette Acad. Capable of stopping the pass or run... maybe giving a small gains, but over all capable of stopping both weapons. The key to stopping a balanced offense is an equally balanced defense, if you understand what Im saying. The JCS defensive duo ( Stewart (Briarcrest-State Champions) and Cooper) don't overlook any potential threat another team might present. Still not predicting a win out of either team, because I despise being wrong :D

U don't get what i am saying, if a team goes in one dimesional there defense is in for a long nite, balanced D or not. Contrary to popular belief, McKenzie D was a decent D. They created over 30 turnovers if i am not mistaken, but any D is going to become tired if you are on the field 30+ minutes of a game, i don't care if your a jr high, high school, college or pro team. That's just a fact man!

With a quick scoring or one dimensional offensive scheme this is going to happen.

U don't get what i am saying, if a team goes in one dimesional there defense is in for a long nite, balanced D or not. Contrary to popular belief, McKenzie D was a decent D. They created over 30 turnovers if i am not mistaken, but any D is going to become tired if you are on the field 30+ minutes of a game, i don't care if your a jr high, high school, college or pro team. That's just a fact man!

With a quick scoring or one dimensional offensive scheme this is going to happen.

Yes, I agree with you that McKenzie had a decent defense with a lot more potential... it just never started clicking totally.

And yes.. I also understand what you are saying. But Im not looking for either of these teams to come in one dimensional. Im seeing a offensive battle... both through the air and on the ground.

You have got to be kiddin me if you think that JCS will win. They can not i repeat can NOT compete with Union City. Union City has one of the coldest defenses in the state. They don't have to depend on offense all of the time. They can get it done on offense and defense. It will be a good game but UC will come out on top.

And if UC loses, how do you take your crow? Fried with ketchup and mustard?

You have got to be kiddin me if you think that JCS will win. They can not i repeat can NOT compete with Union City. Union City has one of the coldest defenses in the state. They don't have to depend on offense all of the time. They can get it done on offense and defense. It will be a good game but UC will come out on top.

Wow..I guess we`ll see won`t we. :ph34r: