Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what towns are in trousdale county?

Theres really only one town in Trousdale County and thats Hartsville. There are a few branch communities Dixon Springs, Gravle Hill, Cato ext. but thats it really as far as towns. Hartsville is where all 3 schools are located TC Elementery, Jim B Satterfield Middle School, and Trousdale County High.

And Trewsdell Cownty had a Harpper when I worked at Hartsville that played WR at UT. I thank his name was Reggie. I new his couzin, Roberta Harpper.

Reggie Harper was an all-SEC tight end for the Vols in the late 1970's. A great basketball player, too. Was recruited by schools as good in that sport as Louisville, I always heard. Is that right?

Reggie Harper was an all-SEC tight end for the Vols in the late 1970's. A great basketball player, too. Was recruited by schools as good in that sport as Louisville, I always heard. Is that right?

he had an outstanding junior year but the rumor was he got involved with the QB's lady friend and the guy was so mad he hardly threw him the ball his entire senior year @ ut might be urban legend might be the truth, only reggie, GOD, the QB, and that special lady know for sure, don't think he played much collage bball although i could be wrong

Whattever hapened to the ole TVA Hartsvile Nuklear Plant site? I work'd down thar sevral yaers ago. Livved in Carthrage. Hated to sea the place go under. ;)

Well festus a few hundred acres have been recently allocated for industrial growth, by the Four Lakes Authority. Other than that its mostly just state office and storage space, there has been contracted salvage work going on out there since after they scrapped the project. General Springs Mnf. has a plant on some of the old proporty but thats bout it. Alot of the area is still restricted access. The proporty has been declaired a Federal Wildlife reserve and is a hunters Nirvana. The hold a lottory to grant access for hunting every year out there but other than that, not much going on out there. The old cooling tower still stands its pretty much a landmark around here.