waverly at lewis co

rednecktiger

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep there is a scrimmage thursday. we were supposed to play tues. but there was a scheduling mix up so we are just going to scrimmage thurs. there wont be anybody chasing anyone this year and i believe that was a couple of waverly fans who were being kind of childish after the game. they where grown men talking trash to high schoolers but i think those parents are gone. ne ways should be a good game lewis has the edge inside i dont care who waverly has. we had the edge inside the last two games last year and the same inside players are back. i dont know any thing about waverly. i know our guard play could be great if the guards would get their heads up. but it should be a good game hopefully no one will act like a moron this year.

iF YOU don't mind me asking, what happened?

Good luck to waverly this year.

last year some people said that waverly's posts played really cheap down low...and when waverly went to lewis county some of their people ended up chasin our guys out of the town, literally in there vehicles...but i aint tryin 2 start ne thing rite here im jus answerin a question so if any one else knows more jus help inform me as well cuz i dont know too much on what happend eitha

last year some people said that waverly's posts played really cheap down low...and when waverly went to lewis county some of their people ended up chasin our guys out of the town, literally in there vehicles...but i aint tryin 2 start ne thing rite here im jus answerin a question so if any one else knows more jus help inform me as well cuz i dont know too much on what happend eitha

im not sure on what all happened. i just know that after the game some of the waverly fans were saying the refs were paid off and stuff like that and some people got into it. just over some stupid stuff. it was a good game and lewis ended up on top. in the region there were people talking about waverly playing dirty down low and there were some cheap shots on lewis co. big man waverlys post i think #42 kept kicking him as hard as he could in his calf which he had torn earlier that year. but that was last year and hopefully none of that will go on this time there is no need for stuff like that. so hopefully we will see a good clean game this time on and off the floor.

Well everything so far is correct about what happened last year. After the game a group of Waverly fans were leaving in the car and said something to a student about them playing dirty. This led to more talking and then the car left when the student went into the school. As usuall all the student fans went to Mcdonalds after the game just as we do after every game. One of our players pulls into Mcdonalds with the Waverly car right behind him. The player later said that the Waverly car pulled up next to him and asked him if he knew the kid that they got into it with. This led to a comfrontation and ended with about 20 cars chasing them out of town. I saw all of this, but i'm sure there are about 200 differnt stories out there so your gonna hear alot of stuff. Anyways hopefully this is past and Good luck to both teams this season

well here's the true story... A few boys in about a 93 model chevrolet car drove up beside a girl who was talking to her boyfriend and started somewhat harrassing her, but basically just wanted to talk to her, and the girl said to leave, and the boys proceeded to call her an unclean name, and the boyfriend didn't like that and the guys said " what are u gonna do" and the b/f entered the gym to get a few friends ( including myself) and the waverly boys said a few more mean things and left. We lewis countians all went to mcdonalds like we always do after a game and were filled in about the story and the guys that did the things from waverly drove through and the boyfriend went over there along with about 15 other guys and was angry, and the passenger in the car was like SHUT THE____ UP and flipped us off, and that led to a few things but mainly all of us chasing them out of town, the way it should have been.... a week later coincidently we were paired against waverly in the semifinals of the regional tournament, and a few fans went there and waverly decided to bring a bunch of people over to our side and act all bad about things that never should have happened, caused by their own stupidity and rudeness, but needless to say the situation is over now, and i expect there to be no bad blood. The End!