• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realize that I am weighing in on this late in the game, but here goes,

1A - TC beats JB 42-21

2A - Huntingdon beats Alcoa 29-28 in Ovt

3A - Lipscomb beats ND 24-14

4A - Maryville beats Hillsboro 35-20

5A - Oak Ridge beats Ridgeway 24-17

PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW A HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL TEAM CAN BEAT ANOTHER TEAM BY 1PT IN OVERTIME. WOULDN'T IT BE BY 3 OR 6PTS? REFERRING TO THE 2A SCORE..... THOUGH i DO AGREE WITH HUNTINGDON OVER ALCOA!

...........................................................................................................................thats it LA say your peace..they forgot your in this too...well you called it several weeks ago, altho your predication was much like most of the other suppoters of their teams...all think theyre better than the team they are playing next..good liuck to you..that is unless your playing Covington instead of DL...we never know cuz everyone had Dyersburg playing DL in semis...but DL $$$$$$$$$$ took them out of it....Pittttifuull!..SO OBVIOUS to get rid of the team you fear the most...$$$$$$$$ talks!....BEAT those Catholic MEN-CHILDS they have...reckon they are really Catholic?????? or like DL CHURCH of CHRIST affilated yet most of their players are of many diverse religious beliefs!!.. thumb:

This is a really impressive post!!

PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW A HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL TEAM CAN BEAT ANOTHER TEAM BY 1PT IN OVERTIME. WOULDN'T IT BE BY 3 OR 6PTS? REFERRING TO THE 2A SCORE..... THOUGH i DO AGREE WITH HUNTINGDON OVER ALCOA!

same way that JBe beat east-robertson in over time both team's get a shot, east scored and hit the extra point then JBS scored and went for 2 which made it 29-28 JBS win's

:lol:

The same way that Jo Byrns beat East Robertson in Overtime 29-28. East scored a TD and kicked the XP, then JBS scored and went for two and got it. They win, its simple!

Edited by bigtuck4242