Siegel vs. Beech

Siegelballa05

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What type of game does Beech play?

Siegel scrimmaged Bradley Central Haywood and split those with a win over Bradley Central and a close loss to Haywood...However they came back looking alot better this week without Keith Ramsey they beat Mitchell in OT and lost to Hamilton by 4 without Keith. A def. improvement from the first playday to this past saturday even though Ramsey didn't play for Siegel. I see Jimmy controlling this game and the guard play winning it for Siegel.

Siegel wins by 10-15 I'm guessing

My friend, i think you fail to realize Beech's defense is pretty tough to score against, Especially from outside. Guard play is all that they play. Last year if my memory serves me correctly the largest loss they suffered was 6 points to Giles County with Mr. Smith. The most point they gave up was 77, and that was in a DOUBLE OT game. And you cant say the D has lost any players, Eric Sampson yes, but with as many guards as Beech has just waiting to play replacing him on defense should not be a problem. I dont see a 10-15 point win in there. This one will be close. And one more point, Beech has a game before Siegel to get into form so to speak. Im not saying beech will definitely win, all i am implying is that it will be closer than what you are predicting.

That 10-15 point cushion that I'm predicting will come alot on free throws at the end of the game. I think this game will be close but Beech will have to start fouling late. Siegel usually plays to the level of their competition..either up or down so I don't dispute the fact that this game will be close. However, I don't see them being able to stop Jimmy Oden's penetration and if they don't...It's tough to beat Siegel...even without Keith. If Beech doesn't have a solid low post game to take advantage of Keith Ramsey's absence I don't see them winning.

That 10-15 point cushion that I'm predicting will come alot on free throws at the end of the game. I think this game will be close but Beech will have to start fouling late. Siegel usually plays to the level of their competition..either up or down so I don't dispute the fact that this game will be close. However, I don't see them being able to stop Jimmy Oden's penetration and if they don't...It's tough to beat Siegel...even without Keith. If Beech doesn't have a solid low post game to take advantage of Keith Ramsey's absence I don't see them winning.

Hoolie, do you know when Keith will be back? I'm assuming it won't be for the beech game by the looks of that post

And also, does anyone know about how many people Beech will be bringing to the game?

As for game predictions, I say Siegel in a very close one, but I don't know a whole lot about Beech so it could go either way.