strongest and weakest 1A region and why

The football feel

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The things he saws is flawed badly anyway. If Hampton were not in region 1, Cloudland would more than likely be playing Coalfield at home this week. The truth is ,this feller don't know the truth.NUFF SAID

pujo, i am not the local "know it all" like you are. what makes you think that cloudland would have made it past the second round. they did not make it past the first round the last two years. what are the things i say that are flawed?

pujo, i am not the local "know it all" like you are. what makes you think that cloudland would have made it past the second round. they did not make it past the first round the last two years. what are the things i say that are flawed?

Its pretty simple. they took the top team in region 2 to the wire on their own field.

Its pretty simple. they took the top team in region 2 to the wire on their own field.

i though you were smarter than that pujo. you have even said yourself, anything can happen on friday night. your saying that cloudland is going to play that good every friday night? no one plays the same every friday night. they took the best team to the wire yes, but the best team had 5 or 6 turnovers. what would have happened if cf did not turn the ball over. cf would have won by at least 3tds. you can't base your argument on that one game.

i though you were smarter than that pujo. you have even said yourself, anything can happen on friday night. your saying that cloudland is going to play that good every friday night? no one plays the same every friday night. they took the best team to the wire yes, but the best team had 5 or 6 turnovers. what would have happened if cf did not turn the ball over. cf would have won by at least 3tds. you can't base your argument on that one game.

I told you Cloudland had a good pass defense before they came down there. I still say if Jonah Horney had played the whole game, the debate would be with Cloudland this week.

I said the game would have been different, not so sure about the outcome. Coalfield's defense would have eventually stiffened more than it did. They are pretty good at settling down and stopping things in the red zone. The M'way game comes to mind.

If it would have been different, seems like the difference would have been in Cloudlands favor, It sure didn,t hurt Coalfield for Cloudland to lose one of their very best players on both sides of the ball,