How is Riverdale so good?

footballmgr06

That's funny. This guy lived in the Smyrna zone as a freshman, his dad dies, mom has to move for various reasons as a result, and now he happens to live somewhere else. You know I guess he really should go to the Vergne. I guess the circumstances don't mean anything.

But then again, all TSSAA cares about is where you start your high school career. ;)

I mean dont u think u should leave the kid out of it...? I mean how is he gonna determine where he lives..He started out in the Smyrna Zone....And I think the least thing u should do is Leave his dad out of it...It really no ones buisness where he lives and stuff like that because he cant determine where he goes...

Marques Locke-Riverdale

And I couldnt imagine how many kids they have that good ol Rankin has got to Transfer to the zone...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean dont u think u should leave the kid out of it...? I mean how is he gonna determine where he lives..He started out in the Smyrna Zone....And I think the least thing u should do is Leave his dad out of it...It really no ones buisness where he lives and stuff like that because he cant determine where he goes...

Marques Locke-Riverdale

And I couldnt imagine how many kids they have that good ol Rankin has got to Transfer to the zone...

I as not bashing this kid at all. Just defending him. He has a valid excuse for living where he does. He started out in the smyrna zone and circumstances forced him to move. Just defending Smyrna and all the recruiting they seem to be doing. :angry:

You do not have to recruit if you have a winning program they (parents) will find a way to get their son or sons into that system and when parents move into an area they like to know where the best football is played and guess what their son goes there. IMO every team should work their butts off with what they have to build a winning program then the pieces will all come together. Riverdales biggest threat to their dynasty would be Wilson Central and this should be recognized by the state as a new up and coming power. JMO

Owl is right. If you are good and you are winning, everyone wants to come and play for you. You don't have to recruit, those kids find a way to come to you. Winning speaks volumes. Once some cracks into that dynasty riverdale has and beats them, the tide could turn. Otherwise, as long as they beat everyone, it's going to be tough to snag thos kids moving in from out of town.

That's funny. This guy lived in the Smyrna zone as a freshman, his dad dies, mom has to move for various reasons as a result, and now he happens to live somewhere else. You know I guess he really should go to the Vergne. I guess the circumstances don't mean anything.

But then again, all TSSAA cares about is where you start your high school career. :ph34r:

I hope your not making that comment because you don't think I know this.

All I'm saying is, Smyrna better be greatful because if it wasn't for him, the football team AND baseball team would be hurting!

As of right now, I don't care who Smyrna has zoned for LaVergne, but I can tell you that if they went to their zoned school? WOW!

I never once said "I think he should go to LaVergne".. how selfish would that sound?

Edited by HSsportsfootball

All I'm saying is, Smyrna better be greatful because if it wasn't for him, the football team AND baseball team would be hurting!

As of right now, I don't care who Smyrna has zoned for LaVergne, but I can tell you that if they went to their zoned school? WOW!

I never once said "I think he should go to LaVergne".. how selfish would that sound?

Yeah, WOW !! What if everyone did go to their zoned school! B)

Yeah, WOW!! What if everyone went to their zoned school!! B)

Why should Smyrna be grateful? You act as if they did something wrong. Whatever. B)

Let me guess. Your next comment will be " Wait till next year." B)

Yeah, WOW!! What if everyone went to their zoned school!! B)

Why should Smyrna be grateful? You act as if they did something wrong. Whatever. B)

Let me guess. Your next comment will be " Wait till next year." B)

Sir I think you have missed the point....the sign said all smyrna players are form smyrna and RIVERDALE players are from rutherford county. We did not mention any kids name nor did we really mention the sport someone else broguht that all out the point was that not all smyrna players are from smyrna their are several players at smyrna that should be at lavergne and maybe a few that should be at blackman that was the point