Is Sale Creek Basketball for real?

sdhbaseball

so let me get this straight. you're one of the first people to diss sale creek, yet you're going to defend them until you die.

and i guess by "going big" you mean winning 10-12 games and finishing 4th in the district. i guess after losing to richard hardy twice last year after 8 years of dominance (low point of the program), actually having a double digit season will be going HUGE. who needs district championships when you can win 10 games!

iight first off dude how you gonna go off and criticize me when YOU DONT KNOW ME or nothin bout me or my style of play or anything about me... iight now that thats outta the way, how are you gonna go off and bring up richard hardy and how we lost to them twice? if you go back and look at their schedule last year, 10 of thier 14 wins came at home in their little gym about the size of a elementary school gym with the hand painted 3 point line... and who ever brought up the whole "they'd rather have a 10 win season than a district championship!"yea the goal is a district championship for now, I mean whos aint after rebuilding? so for now until you actually find out somethin out about how we are THIS year and quit bringing up the past, get off our case and juss give credit for improving where we deserve it, n thats all anyone is askin...

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iight first off dude how you gonna go off and criticize me when YOU DONT KNOW ME or nothin bout me or my style of play or anything about me... iight now that thats outta the way, how are you gonna go off and bring up richard hardy and how we lost to them twice? if you go back and look at their schedule last year, 10 of thier 14 wins came at home in their little gym about the size of a elementary school gym with the hand painted 3 point line... and who ever brought up the whole "they'd rather have a 10 win season than a district championship!"yea the goal is a district championship for now, I mean whos aint after rebuilding? so for now until you actually find out somethin out about how we are THIS year and quit bringing up the past, get off our case and juss give credit for improving where we deserve it, n thats all anyone is askin...

Rebuilding??? Sale Creek has been rebuilding since the 1970's!!! It is time to stop rebuilding and start winning against above average teams. You are going to have to stop taking things so personal. Nobody is downing Sale Creek for trying to have a quality program. What everyone is tired of seeing is 6 pages of talk about a school that cannot even win its own district. I seen Sale Creek play in the 1970's , did you? You are not even close to the style of play and the talent that those teams had.

buddy u better believe i defend sale creek... i proud of them... they've all come along way, having bac n tha day the guys winning championships, to tha guys not winning anything, to tha guys coming bac and going big this year... i'll b defending sale creek till tha day i die... so u gotta problem wit it u just gonna have to shut up and live wit it

Back in waht did was sale creek winning championships. It definitely wasnt in my day they were terrible.

My two most memorable games vs. Sale Creek

My fresman year scoring my first two varsity points

My senior year Beating Sale Creek 73-13 in the district tournament

buddy u better believe i defend sale creek... i proud of them... they've all come along way, having bac n tha day the guys winning championships, to tha guys not winning anything, to tha guys coming bac and going big this year... i'll b defending sale creek till tha day i die... so u gotta problem wit it u just gonna have to shut up and live wit it

First off you're giving sale creek a bad name by getting on here and typing like you talk. I know you might think it makes you look good but use some proper english and complete sentences if you're going to post crap. Your language makes you sound immature.

He may not know your playing style but i do. And it mainly consists of taking stats and warming up the bench for the Varsity players. Wait wait... You don't even dress Varsity.

First off you're giving sale creek a bad name by getting on here and typing like you talk. I know you might think it makes you look good but use some proper english and complete sentences if you're going to post crap. Your language makes you sound immature.

Thank you. I am so glad I am not the only one who has noticed this. As an alumnus I hate it when people from Sale Creek get on here and talk like that. Maybe someone needs to print all of this off and give it to Mrs. Stakely.

if you're travis hodge you try to be fancy and dribble 35 times between your legs before you shoot the ball. Can we please just catch and shoot when we're open?

and what about brad james? he's been playing at sale creek since he was in 6th grade and he's still yet to guard someone. is it that hard to actually play some defense?

if you're travis hodge you try to be fancy and dribble 35 times between your legs before you shoot the ball. Can we please just catch and shoot when we're open?

and what about brad james? he's been playing at sale creek since he was in 6th grade and he's still yet to guard someone. is it that hard to actually play some defense?

well just to start off i dont know were you can go off bout travis dribbling and tryin to be fancy you cant catch the ball and shoot if you dont play

cuz he dont hardly play so you need to get ya stuff right before you put stuff up

Edited by onlyball4sc22

saying a coach would tell a player to take someone out is a pretty bold statement especiall when you probably dont even know their coach.......i played against him in highschool and know he wouldnt do that..........as for sale creek count your hall of fame losses too.....dont put 4-3 in the paper.....if you play the game it should count!

They do count but just as scrimmages my friend

I think Hall of fame GAMES should count as GAMES. Normal crowd, played as a normal game, intended to be played as a normal game, regular refs, .... And i read somewhere on the tennessean that they do count on a teams record. And if anything else what are they called? Hall of Fame GAMES not hall of fame scrimmage.

If it was turned into TSSAA on their schedule, then it is an official game. If it was 1)not on their schedule, or 2)not have played any other games before the HOF, or 3)have not scrimmaged more than 2 teams prior to the HOF, then it counts as a scrimmage.

note: most schools turn it in as an official game.