Weight class favorites in region one

porkchop103

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotears06 What weight will Ricker be going this year?

and Williamson was @ DB last year i heard he moved and i wasnt sure so i just put shhs, plus i thought bowman graduated. I didnt do 125 because yes, i am going 125 again this year. TN Highs tough 103-119 was Eli Williams and Will Haynes... im not sure where either are going. And lastly.... how the heck did Sneed drop all that weight? Last i remember, he was a pretty solid looking guy and it didnt look like he had alot of weight he coulda dropped

And cowboy curtis, i never said Kole would beat these guys, or that he wouldnt take a few beatings, all i said is that he will put up a good fight against myers and these other guys.

my guess would be ricker will be a 130 since sneed is at 125 and they are both seniors... sneed, myers, and ricker all ran cross-country this year, so that plus a diet is how sneed prolly made 125.... and you gotta remember that only the top 3 from region 1 get to go to the state tourney now since the new regions were added... so Kole might be out of luck this year..... bowman is a senior this year, so no graduating... so are u picking williamson to beat bowman now?

my guess would be ricker will be a 130 since sneed is at 125 and they are both seniors... sneed, myers, and ricker all ran cross-country this year, so that plus a diet is how sneed prolly made 125.... and you gotta remember that only the top 3 from region 1 get to go to the state tourney now since the new regions were added... so Kole might be out of luck this year..... bowman is a senior this year, so no graduating... so are u picking williamson to beat bowman now?

hmm... it should be a good match. But Williamson was a region champ last year. So im going to pick him to beat out Bowman by a couple points. It could go either way tho so who knows.

hmm... it should be a good match. But Williamson was a region champ last year. So im going to pick him to beat out Bowman by a couple points. It could go either way tho so who knows.

yeah he did win a region title. but trust me coaching from the hill will help him to develop into a good wrsetler. but bowman is a veteran and he and williamson dont match up well. me and williamson wretled 3 times last year and he doesnt have a very soild bottom game and bowman has one of the best mason tilts around.so in the second period bowman could rack up 8 to 10 points of nearfall. and thats a very big hole to try and fill

Well, I have wrestled both BOwman and Williamson so.....and with my experience I beleive Bowman has a slight advantage b/c of his top game....

yeah he did win a region title. but trust me coaching from the hill will help him to develop into a good wrsetler. but bowman is a veteran and he and williamson dont match up well. me and williamson wretled 3 times last year and he doesnt have a very soild bottom game and bowman has one of the best mason tilts around.so in the second period bowman could rack up 8 to 10 points of nearfall. and thats a very big hole to try and fill

DIng DIng Ding....Game, Set, Match....Van Horn