Sycamore...Number ONE TEAM in the STATE?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha :D

i forgot you cant read sarcasm.

but anyways as a sycamoron i have seen this years sycamore team in action...and well so far we have played to my likings...now as a former player for sycamore (decided to take a year off) i know a lil more about teams and such than my friends gatorade and sycamorecounty, while i know that the state championship seems a lil ludacris, i do however feel we will suprise some people this year, and have the best team since the guys who went 28-6 just 3 years ago...and if these guys come out to play, and perform like they are now i say they have a shot at pulling an upset on bolivar, but then again i think harpeth does too...i do think the district belongs to sycamore this year but it wont be easy...i think that harpeth and sycamore win the home games against each other and sycamore wins the tourny cuz they always show up for tourny time...region play is way off and im not to worried bout that now but i am way excited for the harpeth sycamo game, and for all yall that come to one of sycamores home games, im the one in the fro, and gatorade is my right hand man usualy beside me and at the harpeth game he and charlie brown will support a shirt saying who they are so there is your shot at them tough guys, now im not on here to talk trash but i know the facts....

Edited by coach15

aight ur pretty gay, but anyways as a sycamoron i have seen this years sycamore team in action...and well so far we have played to my likings...now as a former player for sycamore (decided to take a year off) i know a lil more about teams and such than my friends gatorade and sycamorecounty, while i know that the state championship seems a lil ludacris, i do however feel we will suprise some people this year, and have the best team since the guys who went 28-6 just 3 years ago...and if these guys come out to play, and perform like they are now i say they have a shot at pulling an upset on bolivar, but then again i think harpeth does too...i do think the district belongs to sycamore this year but it wont be easy...i think that harpeth and sycamore win the home games against each other and sycamore wins the tourny cuz they always show up for tourny time...region play is way off and im not to worried bout that now but i am way excited for the harpeth sycamo game, and for all yall that come to one of sycamores home games, im the one in the fro, and gatorade is my right hand man usualy beside me and at the harpeth game he and charlie brown will support a shirt saying who they are so there is your shot at them tough guys, now im not on here to talk trash but i know the facts....

Wow.. Charlie Brown must be a idiot if he is going to wear a shirt identifying himself after all the trash he has talked on here inless he really wants to get beat up.. knowing charlie for a few years he is not the tuffest kid on the planet so maybe he should pay someone to wear the shirt and act like him on this night.

But Sycamore wins by single digits either way so it doesnt really matter

OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK...

Sycamore is YES a good team...

SO is Harpeth...

It will be a good game...YES

But several studies show that Sycamore might have the slightest edge...

But either way there is no reason for people to go all crazy...

REALLY?...

Way to ruin our fun...

I take it you go to Sycamore...

WHAT A TRAITOR...

We try to have a little fun and everyone gets all bent out of shape...

EVERYONE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SERIOUS!!!!

Seriously People lighten up!!!

Nick Hymer is that really your name and Trevor that name alone speaks volumes stick to your screen names and I know how fun it is to talk crap behind your little computers TREVOR ahahahaha. Wow I am glad my name isnt Trevor. LOL :D:lol::lol: