Heritage ranked 15th by USA Today

showtime7

I would like to congratulate Heritage on being ranked 15th in today USA Today. Heritage is the front runner to win AAA state title had a very impressive win last night vs Oak Ridge. With Cait leading this team the sky is the limit for Heritage. The link to the USA Today article:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/preps/basketball/super25w.htm

Not taking anything away from Heritage as they are a very good basketball team but I can't imagine there only being 14 teams in the country better than Heritage. Granted they prolly have the best point guard in the country, and a fairly good cast to go with her, but # 15. I really don't know as of course the person or persons doing the ranking doesn't either. I don't imagine that anyone in East TN is going to challenge them and prolly not in the State. They will go as far as the "great one" can carry them. They have a better coach on the floor than they do on the bench when she is in the game. Should be a cake walk for them through the district and region and a cruise in the sub state. Just roll the ball out there Coach Howard and let them play.

congrats but all this means is if they dont win it then this yr is a failure...ppl will be shooting for heritage

Can't fail, if they get to the 'Boro. If you get that far, it seems to me, a season success for any team. :D

With a little luck, the right bounce of the ball, and lots of effort, any team that gets that far has a shot for the Gold ball. :lol: