Freshman

mr.giggliefly33

You're right. I've seen these kids. LOADS OF TALENT! Dunn - watch him.

Livingston Academy definitely has some great freshmen. Devon Ramsey, Clint West, Will Peterman, Jordan Everly, may have some more. But CHASE DUNN is probably the most promising as of now, even though he's short, the kid can ball. He will definitely be something to watch in the future. Clay County also has some good freshmen, one of which is Tyler Edwards. He should turn out to be good. The middle tennessee area has alot of talented freshmen classes and should be something to watch in the coming years.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patrick McNicholas will be unreal this year in freshman ball for siegel, he might get his share of varsity time. He's got unlimmited range and can dunk the basketball. Watch out for him in the future, he's easily a top freshman in the state.

I have heard that Siegel has the one fo the best Freshman classes in the Mid-State. Does McNicholas play varsity? Do you think he is as good as that Freshman from Brentwood Academy?

I also heard Ivan Renko, a transfer from Lithuania, is pretty good too.

Livingston Academy definitely has some great freshmen. Devon Ramsey, Clint West, Will Peterman, Jordan Everly, may have some more. But CHASE DUNN is probably the most promising as of now, even though he's short, the kid can ball. He will definitely be something to watch in the future. Clay County also has some good freshmen, one of which is Tyler Edwards. He should turn out to be good. The middle tennessee area has alot of talented freshmen classes and should be something to watch in the coming years.

LAs Dunn has led scoring (or at least been in the top 2 to 3) in all three of their games. He's coming off the bench to do it. NICE JOB!

Drew Kelly, 6'6' 220 at 11AAA Centennial, might be the best Freshman in the state. He is already being recruited by SEC schools. His Dad played college ball, and coaches him now. Grandfather is Lake Kelly(former Austin Peay, and Columbia Central coach. This boy could be the next real deal in TN. Word is the boy is going to start Friday at Mt. Juliet and Sat. at Lawrence Co. Keep your eye on this one.

For the record Freshman can't be contacted by colleges so thats inaccurate to say he is getting recruited. This phenom's team also got shut down by Siegel losing by 35 :lol:

and about Patrick McNicholas...is he the new kid from Louisiana?

For the record Freshman can't be contacted by colleges so thats inaccurate to say he is getting recruited. This phenom's team also got shut down by Siegel losing by 35 :lol:

When I say being recuited, I am refering to the 4 to 6 SEC schools who are sending him at least a letter a week. that counts as being recruited in opinion. I know that schools send out thousands of letters but how many kids start getting them as freshman. Also Drew did not play at Siegel last night. He was playing in the Varsity game at home. He got 18 pts. 12 boards, 5 steals and 5 blocks. All I am saying is that he is not to shabby.

[/quote

i used to play with drew and he is great he is the most skilled big man for his height probably in the state we are goin to hear a lot about him in the coming years

LAs Dunn has led scoring (or at least been in the top 2 to 3) in all three of their games. He's coming off the bench to do it. NICE JOB!

Yeah, Chase Dunn lead Livingston Academy in scoring again last night at Pickett County. He came off the bench and didn't play that much due to fouling out in the third quarter. the refs were awful with 4 techs and 1 int. getting called in 3-4 plays. Another freshmen whom played big last night at PC was Devon Ramsey. He came off the bench and gave them 6-8 pts. Him and Chase Dunn will be fun to watch in the future. Good Luck to the Cats.