Colts-Bengals

Bengals will stop the Colts this week. The Colts have not played a quality opponent like the Bengals all year. Colt's defense struggle somewhat with the Rams a couple of weeks back. The weakness that will be exposed this week is the secondary of the Colts, and the Colts inability to stop the run when the ball is ran between the tackles. Mark it down Bengals beat the Colts. Forceast calls for rain, so Colts fans don't use that as an excuse for the 1st L on the year.

Cato June and Gary Brackett have come along very well for the Colts..but I dont know if they can stop a power running team. Brackett and June have taken over a nice 2 system linebacker along with Thornton. They did a good job going out to get a MLB that could move quickly and get back into coverage. Rob Morris just wasn't cutting it, but hes doing a nice job on special teams. Just about everytime I watch a kickoff play..hes always making the tackle. But we will soon find out. I dont think the Bengals can beat them but maybe the Steelers or Chargers.

Johnson will get his!

My post on another thread!

Look for Jacksonville in week 14 at Jacksonville to get them! They have lost to the Jags the last 2 years at Jacksonville and they give the Colts the toughest game they have had all season, holding Manning to 122 yards passing in a 10-3 lose! And that was in Indy!

Guest catfish-hunter

At least Chad got to make some cute cheerleader's dream come true :lol::blink:

I liked it how the Colts would score and there was celebration, although very little, among the TEAM. That is something that Chad Johnson would know very little about as he wrote "T.O. I got you baby" on a dry erase board. He wrote "I" which shows his true colors right there. Like T.O. he is a thug. Sure he can catch balls and make big plays but afterwards please stop making a fool out of yourself Chad. Run off the field and celebrate on the SIDELINES with your TEAM.

Great TEAM effort by the Colts winning this one on the road and improving to 10-0. The only games Indy has a prayer at losing are at Jacksonville and at Seattle. They'll beat Pittsburgh and San Diego at home and crush the Titans and Cardinals at home.

The Colts will go 16-0, 15-1, or at worst 14-2 this season and take homefield throughout in the AFC. Nobody beats them in the dome in January, end of story.