Thanks McKenzie Rebels

duckman38201

Just want to take a minute to thank ya'll Rebels for a fun season. You worked hard and found ways to win some games that were tough to say the least. I'm already looking foreward to next season and the improvements you younger guys are going to make.

As for this group of seniors, ya'll will be very much missed but, ya'll have been a thrill a minute on the field for 3-4 years and we have all enjoyed it. I hope I see some of ya'll playin' on Saturday next season. All the Rebel fans are proud of the way you seniors stepped up and led this Rebel team to a better season than a lot of folks thought you would have. Well done!!!

:ph34r::ph34r:

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!

really appreciate it duckman...if theres one thing that you can be proud of for playing football at mckenzie high school, its that you know you got a second "family" that never dies. Coaches that are like fathers, Teamates that are like brothers, and excellent die hard fans that are there for best or worst times. I'm pretty sure i speak for the rest of the seniors, but we would like to say "Thanks To All" who supported us and the team this year, it was fun! Goodluck to next years team, work hard in the weight room guys cause that is where champions are made.

Edited by pruitt15

really appreciate it duckman...if theres one thing that you can be proud of for playing football at mckenzie high school, its that you know you got a second "family" that never dies. Coaches that are like fathers, Teamates that are like brothers, and excellent die hard fans that are there for best or worst times. I'm pretty sure i speak for the rest of the seniors, but we would like to say "Thanks To All" who supported us and the team this year, it was fun! Goodluck to next years team, work hard in the weight room guys cause that is where champions are made.

Pruitt---you thought about playing at the next level? I believe you would make a fine receiver. Give it a shot.

GP,

I just want to say you seniors gave us fans and coaches some great memories. You guys were a family and you gave it your all. I know you are looking to play on Saturdays and I think you can do it. You have the heart and determination. And I know there is one family member who is dying b/c she doesn't know what to do on Friday nights now!! (Boss). Anyway, take some time off and relax for a little while. Soak in your senior year. Its one of the best times in your life and as a old song goes I know, "You're Never Gonna Feel This Way Again"!

Good luck GP and to all the seniors who are going to the next level. Remember this: No matter where you go or what you do, you are and always will be a Rebel. Make us proud.

Coach L

Edited by volsandtitans1

I don't post much but I wanted to say thank you to all of the fans that supported us this year and the great fans who were always there. You guys are the best. McKenzie is somewhere that all of us will always be proud to call home. I wish we had 4 more years. Thanks for always supporting us and being there in the good and the bad

I don't post much but I wanted to say thank you to all of the fans that supported us this year and the great fans who were always there. You guys are the best. McKenzie is somewhere that all of us will always be proud to call home. I wish we had 4 more years. Thanks for always supporting us and being there in the good and the bad

D,

Wow. I dont think I have ever seen you on here. Good luck to you. I know you will make us proud. Don't forget us little people when you make the show. Deam big!

D,

Wow. I dont think I have ever seen you on here. Good luck to you. I know you will make us proud. Don't forget us little people when you make the show. Dream big!