4a all-state team

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Preston Smith FS, Justin Harmon MLB, Josh Hutchins OLB, Drew Hyder DB, Zac Potter OL, Brent Shaver OLB, Logan Hyatt OL, James Peterson OLB, Ryan Kennedy WR....names of interest.

Smith, Kennedy & Hyatt earned some sort of mention in All State.

Elizabethton Cyclones

Betsy was 5-5 finished 3rd in their conference are you crazy?

From the west,

Hardin county, Milligan, and #65 DL

JCM, Borner, MLB, DE

Munford, Buck Wakefield

Melrose, Cooper, NG

Henry County, Calvin Mcnairl, Charlie Rose, Justin Israel

Kenwood, Lumpkin

My misguided one, you have lost it again. How could you leave Moten off of the list from JCM? The DE you mention is a sophomore who was inconsistent at best. He will be a candidate later in his career. Buck Wakefield is good but not All State. How could HC have three and Melrose only have two? You are out of control!

My misguided one, you have lost it again. How could you leave Moten off of the list from JCM? The DE you mention is a sophomore who was inconsistent at best. He will be a candidate later in his career. Buck Wakefield is good but not All State. How could HC have three and Melrose only have two? You are out of control!

Not real familiar with all the players at Melrose, I mentioned the ones that stuck in my mind, And Buck wakefield is as good and tallented a player as I saw all year, Buck Wakefield is a special athlete that can do a lot of things. I am sure that I left off some guys that are deserving, but thanks for the constructive criticism.

Not real familiar with all the players at Melrose, I mentioned the ones that stuck in my mind, And Buck wakefield is as good and tallented a player as I saw all year, Buck Wakefield is a special athlete that can do a lot of things. I am sure that I left off some guys that are deserving, but thanks for the constructive criticism.

Moten is probably in the top two safety men in the state my reconstructed critically acclaimed young friend. I disagree with you on the Munford RB but the Yanker can only do so much to point the bumbling prophet in the right direction. Actually, my reconstructed friend, you didn't do badly on your overall selections.

• 8 months later...