How is 125 looking across the state?

ZekeJones

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From somebody...and it doesn't matter anyway. If he ain't there, the Drish kid will be. And I better not hear from anybody in Middle TN that he's just duckin' Bundy either. You'd think he'd never beat that kid before, the way everybody goes on.

But say what you want...I hear Price loves to make shirts and stuff out of quotes on here. He won't mind.

Trashcanman

The Topper Fan

I'm flattered that we have such an avid fan in trashcanman, but I don't want any controversy fueled here.

To begin with, nobody should take anyone's word but mine or TDArtist's as to who is wrestling what at SHHS.

Second, we really respect Nic Bundy as a competitor and welcome any chances to better ourselves. This is great for the sport, and for these two kids.

Bo can wrestle 125, but it is highly unlikely he will. I might drop him down for selected regional matches, but probably not. I like the 125 I have, and anybody in region one who'd rather wrestle him than Bo might find out it's not like they think.

Finally, the views of trashcanman do not reflect those of myself, my coaches, my wrestlers, or good old Science Hill High School. Still, I won't try to squelch his rabid enthusiasm. It makes me laugh a little.

Only one week-I'm so excited...

Price

I'm flattered that we have such an avid fan in trashcanman, but I don't want any controversy fueled here.

To begin with, nobody should take anyone's word but mine or TDArtist's as to who is wrestling what at SHHS.

Second, we really respect Nic Bundy as a competitor and welcome any chances to better ourselves. This is great for the sport, and for these two kids.

Bo can wrestle 125, but it is highly unlikely he will. I might drop him down for selected regional matches, but probably not. I like the 125 I have, and anybody in region one who'd rather wrestle him than Bo might find out it's not like they think.

Finally, the views of trashcanman do not reflect those of myself, my coaches, my wrestlers, or good old Science Hill High School. Still, I won't try to squelch his rabid enthusiasm. It makes me laugh a little.

Only one week-I'm so excited...

Price

Get'em Coach.

Is Ty C helping with your wrestlers?