Brandon Warren Ejected?!?!?!?!?!

krakatoa

They may be deep. but that is Brandon and Rae, that is huge. I hope that he wasn't ejected for excessive celebration, if so it is a sad end to his career. He is a nice guy and he plays with emotion. Maybe he got too excited. It will be tough if they do lose him. I am guessing it can't be appealed since it is a judgement call right. Alcoa will be hurt without him, but they can still pull it off. I wasn't at the game so I will not comment on what happened or make assumptions. I don't know enough about it to have a clue as to what may happen next.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could understand a two game suspension for being ejected twice in the same season. But I can't see them ending every sport he plays. I think its good that people show emotion. The problem is that they show too much emotion, but emotion is a key aspect in football. I just don't agree with ending his high school career for every sport.

Guest catfish-hunter

They won't beat Huntingdon without #1 on the field. It will be much like the Maryville game was earlier this year. He was the only one of those two defensive ends left and by far the reciever that killed Huntingdon's secondary last year.

Sykes (injured) and Warren (suspended) gone from that defensive line and trying to stop Huntingdon's offense. Good Luck :lol:

Tyner will probably beat Alcoa next week. Load up in the box to stop those two backs and make Fiegler beat you throwing to receivers not named Brandon Warren.

They won't beat Huntingdon without #1 on the field. It will be much like the Maryville game was earlier this year. He was the only one of those two defensive ends left and by far the reciever that killed Huntingdon's secondary last year.

Sykes (injured) and Warren (suspended) gone from that defensive line and trying to stop Huntingdon's offense. Good Luck :lol:

Tyner will probably beat Alcoa next week. Load up in the box to stop those two backs and make Fiegler beat you throwing to receivers not named Brandon Warren.

I don't know man, Alcoa's pretty deep.