Brandon Warren Ejected?!?!?!?!?!

krakatoa

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate he wont be playing when huntingdon comes to the boro.i was hopeing he was playing when huntingdon stomps alcoa.with or without him huntingdon is going to rule

[/quote

Be carefule what you ask for, you might just get it. There is talk Alcoa is looking to the TSSAA to overlook this action, and they might do it. Then if Alcoa get's to the BC Bowl you'll get a chance to watch BW dance in the MTSU endzone! It would be sad if the authority over looks these actions. You should have heard the cryign and moaning when the kid was on the sideline for the Maryville contest.

By the way don't you have to win your next game to get there?

I just saw the play on prep extra, if that spin gets a kid ejected, it's ridiculous. He spun it as he got up. That was not as flashy as it was made out to be. I understand a rule is a rule, but is that not excessive celebration. If it is so wrong, then why can #6 from Fulton dance and do whatever every play, but Warren can't spin a ball. It was not as bad as it was made out to be. I just hope his year isn't over for good.

If you watch the replay and see the spinning ball (JOKE CALL), and that was deemed excessive celebration, then you had to see #44 for loudon jumping up and down several times and clapping his hands in front of Brandon and official...is this not taunting. I guess the ref did not consider it so, even though #44 just about jumped on the ref as he was celebrating. And for you little indians , I would see where you think officiating fair. Alcoa penalty yards 185, loudon penalty yards 25. If you notice, I have not capitalized the L in loudon...they don't deserve it. You are merely a stepping stone for Alcoa. At least those little teams like Rockwood, Wartburg, and Oliver Springs did score on us.We play you two games and all you can manage is to goose eggs.

the chant was " throw him out" and I look on the net, in the webster dictionary and in my grandmothers 1946 set of Britanicas ( that an encyclopedia set) and when I found the word Classless they all said "see Alcoa". so I turned to the word Alcoa and it said " see classless" I am really confused here. and frog...please learn how to use the message board. come on 5-6 post saying the same thing...or is it a stuttering prooblem?

Hey FAN2Fan, since you have nothing else to do Friday, please come to the game. You can find me on the fifty, 4 rows up in maroon jacket and championship hat. (The one like loudon doesn't have). We will have a few laughs and see if we can get that final tooth you have removed. Evidently it has infected and has destroyed part of your brain. Guess what, you don't have the nerve to find me, you are all talk...well take the walk.

the chant was " throw him out" and I look on the net, in the webster dictionary and in my grandmothers 1946 set of Britanicas ( that an encyclopedia set) and when I found the word Classless they all said "see Alcoa". so I turned to the word Alcoa and it said " see classless" I am really confused here. and frog...please learn how to use the message board. come on 5-6 post saying the same thing...or is it a stuttering prooblem?

No Stuttering problem my six year old son hit a few buttons. I'm sorry that you can only afford to look at your grandmothers (is she also your mother) 1946 set of Britanicas. How far behind the times is your family. Again I invite you to come to the game Friday and look me up. Fifty yard line, 4 rows up, maroon jacket and champonship hat. Come on out, I guarentee you a very fun night.

BW will fit right in at Florida State........staying in trouble....

I am not a Maryville fan or Alcoa, but if you want to see class watch Maryville play when Maryville scores the player HANDS the ball to the official and gets ready for the next play or runs off the field...Alcoa players want to dance and let everyone see "what I did"..

and the difference is in the coaching if that happened at maryville the coach would probably sit someone on the sidelines