HAMPTON AND TROUSDALE

KING'S NEMESIS

This is the week that Hampton gets introduced to real football. Trousdale can run, pass, play great defense and special teams. Hampton can only run dive plays and sweeps. It doesn't matter how much you preach about wanting it and shedding blood and tears of determination. Cloudland really wanted too back in 2001, but it didn't keep them from getting took to the woodshed. Hampton just cannot play the whole game of football that is needed to take them to the state. Its the same thing over and over and over again up here in the mountains. Everybody wants to keep playing redneck ball and expect to go win the state. Until an east TN team trains a total package football team: I'm talking about running, passing, defense, special teams; they will not win a state title. Its the four horsemen of the game of football and trousdale has all the horsemen riding with them. Hampton will be beaten bad. Get back with me after Friday. I'm not the kind of guy to say "I told you so" but I will say "I TOLD YOU SO" after Friday. TRousdale 45 Hampton 0.

Well I see you have jumped the bandwagon again. Your low King. Heck Alcoa only beat us 44 to 13.

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Dog fans I know who this guy and dbras are, they are one and the same!! Come on don't tell me you can't figure it out. It's Terrell Owens!! You know lots and lots of talent, don't know when to shut up and just play the game and unemployed!! It all fits!!!

Sniffle.....Sniffle.........makes me all tearyeyed&choked when one recognizes talent.....but I`ll git over it........n2musik...I assume yur a music fan as well as a Hog fan,being as how yur from Hogton.....bet yur favrite tune is the theme song to Deliverence...... can you squeal like a pig.....I hear that movie was filmed in youalls neck of the woods.........becuz the extras wus plentiful. By the way ain`t yet got a answer on that one leg longer than the other yet......any updates on that.

All I know is that i doesn't matter how much trash from either side is talked on these forums, all trash talk is like beating a dead horse it really does no good what so ever. As for class, our Jackets have alot of it, on and off the field.

The don't gloat or talk smack during the game, they run the ball in the end zone like a county gent, and hand the ball to back to the ref. They take care of buisness out thete on the field. They are great students, if you can't make the grades you can't play ball. Some of our fans though however have zero class. I will be the first to admit that, but don't let a few bad apples spoil the bunch. Most of us Trousdale Co. Fans are not like that. As for the constant comments on the 91-0 win over RBS I feel unless you were there at that game as a fan, player, or coach and know what REALLY happend that night then its not right to form a bias opinion on the matter from what people say on these forums. That said I look for a great ball game Friday night. Hampton I don't know much about your team, or any east Tn team for that matter, the news hardly makes it over the mountains this far, however I am sure your guys know what they are doing on the field and can handle themselves, you wouldn't be in your possition if you didn't. I hear your guys have alot of size, most mountain boys are pretty big from my past run in's on the field with them. As a Jacket fan I feel like our guys will do fine Friday night, but it is going to be by far the toughest yet. You guys have to be ready to play yhe game of yer lives. I crap you not. You boys have worked too hard to let this season be in vein. Finish what you started. Good luck to the Bulldogs and the Jackets, and lets have a great hard fought game, the kind that, when the dust settles We will know with out a shadow of a doubt that the winner that goes to the bowl earned the right of being there by winning the toughest games and playing with all their heart. Good luck Friday Jackets, and may God bless both teams. ;)

My honest opinion is Trousdale will play with class and disapline. This is a good program, good programs don't happen by chance. Its starts with disapline, hard work and just good hardnosed football. They are to good to be a bunch of undisaplined Idiots. I'd even go as far as to say, most of their fans are fine people. Everyone has their share of nuts, theirs just know how to type on a puter.

This is the week that Hampton gets introduced to real football. Trousdale can run, pass, play great defense and special teams. Hampton can only run dive plays and sweeps. It doesn't matter how much you preach about wanting it and shedding blood and tears of determination. Cloudland really wanted too back in 2001, but it didn't keep them from getting took to the woodshed. Hampton just cannot play the whole game of football that is needed to take them to the state. Its the same thing over and over and over again up here in the mountains. Everybody wants to keep playing redneck ball and expect to go win the state. Until an east TN team trains a total package football team: I'm talking about running, passing, defense, special teams; they will not win a state title. Its the four horsemen of the game of football and trousdale has all the horsemen riding with them. Hampton will be beaten bad. Get back with me after Friday. I'm not the kind of guy to say "I told you so" but I will say "I TOLD YOU SO" after Friday. TRousdale 45 Hampton 0.

Hey King, if you can't support a local team as most anyone with the least bit of pride would, do all of upper east Tennessee and keep your whinning to yourself!!

Sniffle.....Sniffle.........makes me all tearyeyed&choked when one recognizes talent.....but I`ll git over it........n2musik...I assume yur a music fan as well as a Hog fan,being as how yur from Hogton.....bet yur favrite tune is the theme song to Deliverence...... can you squeal like a pig.....I hear that movie was filmed in youalls neck of the woods.........becuz the extras wus plentiful. By the way ain`t yet got a answer on that one leg longer than the other yet......any updates on that.

Please translate this into english and I'll be happy to reply!!