HAMPTON AND TROUSDALE

KING'S NEMESIS

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well well well John webb is starting to run his mouth. you are just jealous because You are out of it. So why dont you keep you mouth shut and get over it.

GO HAMPTON!!!!!!

I know for a fact that John Webb did not write that quote. Someone got on that computer and wrote that during school while he was still in school. I am also on someone else's name so Good Luck to hampton.

While we are giving our thanks tomorrow Jacket Fans, remember to be thankful that we are not depending on the weather to be our extra man!

Seriously, I hope we see a good, clean, hard hitting game and that everyone has a safe trip to and from the game. All this talking is fun on the boards, but let us all go out there at kickoff and support our teams and coaches and may the best team win!

Take it to 'em Jackets!!!!!

I know for a fact that John Webb did not write that quote. Someone got on that computer and wrote that during school while he was still in school. I am also on someone else's name so Good Luck to hampton.

Didn.t sound like Webb to me,he is much more mature than that. Good players respect good teams. Time to unify and give Carter Co its only chance. If not for the good battles from Johnson Co, Cosby, Cloudland, Happy Valley, Sunbright, Harriman and Coalfield this team would not be in the position they're in. We welcome and want support from all the above, you are all a part of this.

Ok I've not had the chance to get on here lately, but for all you East Tn, mullet heads my name is Tennisguy and I'm quite possibly one of the 5 most hated posters on the site. I've ticked people off in West and Middle Tn so now its time to spread my wrath to you guys. There is no way a bunch of slow country farm mountain boys will keep up with this year's Trousdale County team. This isn't one of the better ones that has been produced down in Hartsville, but this team brings it for 4 quarters. They will hit you and hit you and hit you. Against Friendship, Trousdale looked very sloppy and Friendship was getting a lot of breaks (ex: the tipped pass that went for 70 yard td) but they kept on hitting and finally beat them into submission. Plus on top of that, Trousdale probably has one of the top three coaches in the state. This Trousdale team lacks the outstanding speed that they've had before in the past, but is still athletic enough to hurt you and defensively, you guys are gonna have to come up with some creative ways to get the ball into the endzone because points are hard to come by against this squad. I could see the final score being Trousdale 27-East Tn Mullets 6. Good luck to everyone and to all have a safe trip up. I'm sure the trip back to Trousdale will feel shorter than the one that the Hampton faithful will have going back to the house!

Stick to tennis because you obviously know nothing about Hampton football. In other words, you are ignorant to the fact of Hampton football.

You guys really praying and relying on this snow thing. Do you think that it only snows in the mountains. Its not exactly Maui here in middle TN. Its not like Coach Sat and the Jackets have never seen snow and cold weather before. Even if it does snow or there is currently accumulation on the field I don't belive it will be a factor for us. I read somthing earlier in the post about Coach Sat calling a forfit due to weather :lol: ......Wishful thinking. He wouldn't forfit a game if Al Qaeda took him hostage and tried to make him do it. I guess it will just have to come down to those 48 min. on Friday night. Good Luck to Both Teams.

Finish what you started Jackets!!!!!!! Lets make it to the Big Dance!

i beleive that if you would have read that post carefully or maybe slowly, you would have seen that was some other idiot on here trying to be very sarcastic. :P We defintely don't want a forfeit, we would like to play today.

Edited by KING'S NEMESIS

While we are giving our thanks tomorrow Jacket Fans, remember to be thankful that we are not depending on the weather to be our extra man!

Seriously, I hope we see a good, clean, hard hitting game and that everyone has a safe trip to and from the game. All this talking is fun on the boards, but let us all go out there at kickoff and support our teams and coaches and may the best team win!

Take it to 'em Jackets!!!!!

I don't think Hampton needs an extra man the 11 on the field will do just fine and I agree I hope that this will a clean game that will make both schools proud I know that s what we'll get from the hampton side I hope trousdale will be the same. GO DOGS!!!!

Why does it matter when our guys are leaving and what venue they are going to be doing thier walk-throughs at. I really don't think you will get any creditable info like that on here. I would say that the only ones who know where practice will be held are the TC coaches themselfs. When I played, and we went to Onida to play, we (the players) didn't know where we were practicing till we were about 30 min from where we were to do it. Its kinda like millitary warfare that way, you get the briefing on your mission while you are on your way. Details on the fly.

But I have been wrong before, good luck finding loose lips to sink ships.

Hey that is always the case with Coach Satt. He is always paranoid that somebody is gonna see him practice. He won't even let the kids know who they are scrimmaging in the fall. I hear he burns every handout that he gives to the kids too because the garbage in Hartsville goes to Carthage and he thinks they are out to steal his secrets. What makes anyone think that he will give out his agenda during the playoffs. Word in Harstville is that the players don't know when they are leaving or on what day. I don't think even the assistant coaches know when, even if they do they will be fired if they tell. "A slip of the lip, sinks the ship" he use to tell us back when I played.

Hey that is always the case with Coach Satt. He is always paranoid that somebody is gonna see him practice. He won't even let the kids know who they are scrimmaging in the fall. I hear he burns every handout that he gives to the kids too because the garbage in Hartsville goes to Carthage and he thinks they are out to steal his secrets. What makes anyone think that he will give out his agenda during the playoffs. Word in Harstville is that the players don't know when they are leaving or on what day. I don't think even the assistant coaches know when, even if they do they will be fired if they tell. "A slip of the lip, sinks the ship" he use to tell us back when I played.

Dang...our secret is out. :lol: I think he has been planting some bogus stuff in that garbage. No wonder we lost so bad. :lol:

From a Hampton standpoint, the key to success is as simple as pie , The line ,we have to win the battle in the trenches. Our backs are warriors, but without our line ,we don,t have a chance. The weight is on your sholders, I believe you can carry us all the way. I,m a believer, MAKE THIS DREAM A REALITY.

That all sounds kinda strange man I don't think any secret play is gonna win this one and who cares when you leave or when you practice when no matter what you run comes down to the players doing the things they are supposed to. Heck it's pretty simple what we do we run down your throat and leave it to you to stop it . It's not fancy and not pretty football but so far it's been effective. GO BIG BLUE!!