HAMPTON AND TROUSDALE

KING'S NEMESIS

I have a feeling TC will come out and try to pass a lot. Use their speed to their advantage and all that. But what I would like to see the most is them come out and not throw a pass and run the ball right down Hampton's throat. Now, I don't know how good Hamton is, and you don't know how good TC is, but everything will shake out Fri. If TC comes out firing on all cylinders I think we will win, but I don't know what to expect from Hampton, except for a lot of running. For that matter, I don't know what to expect from TC. But wouldn't it be nice if those Jackets could run like the old days, I've heard enough of "This is how power football is supposed to be played" by these Hampton fans. I always thought we invented power football way back in '22 with our first state title? Maybe they just teach that only in history class in Hartsville. :thumb:

Edited by 419carpet

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling TC will come out and try to pass a lot. Use their speed to their advantage and all that. But what I would like to see the most is them come out and not throw a pass and run the ball right down Hampton's throat. Now, I don't know how good Hamton is, and you don't know how good TC is, but everything will shake out Fri. If TC comes out firing on all cylinders I think we will win, but I don't know what to expect from Hampton, except for a lot of running. For that matter, I don't know what to expect from TC. But wouldn't be nice if those Jackets could run like the old days, I've heard enough "This is how power football is supposed to be played" by these Hampton fans. I always thought we invented power football way back in '22 with our first state title? Maybe they just teach that only in history class in Hartsville. :thumb:

JC Campbell has coached for 30 some years and he knows power football.

One night it was dark and blue

back to the field house the Bulldogs flew

The Purple and Gold were on the scene

they were hungry for dog meat it was a sight

to see.

The Swarm was buzzing to the left and to

the right up the middle they were gone outta

sight.

Football flying through the air great catch in

the end zone the Jacket fans cheered on and on

We hear the announcer man say looks

like the Dogs get stung today.

After 3 quarters the dog were huffing for air

the Jackets were still scoring on a wing and

a prayer.

By mid way thru the 4th there was a great racket

the Bulldogs were history stung too often by the

Mighty Yellow Jackets.

See youns Fri :thumb:

to see.

sight.

a prayer.

Mighty Yellow Jackets.

wow that just may be good enough for a cookie...heck i'd give ya one just to shut ya up.. :(

to see.

sight.

a prayer.

Mighty Yellow Jackets.

CREEKBANK , I'll give you an A+ for that .. I do believe that will sum it up.. Good job... I sure like the ending better than Pu's

Yellow jackets....can't fly when in it is about 20 degrees at kickoff Friday night... the forecast for Friday...high of 32 low of 14....put the wife and kids in the house...it is going to be cold outside ...men.......not going be nothing to see but Hampton running over them yellowjackets in the Dog Pound.........O Dog

can anybody tell what the conditions look like for game time friday, i know its already somewhere in here but gosh 37 pgs is a lot to read

thanks bulldog for the forcast , how ever you forget about the tva sight down here that has mutated these jackets. they'll stick ya in the cold too, im afraid youll find out soon enough