Huntingdon @ Goodpasture

DeeVon

WOW are all milan fans sore losers like this one just because they lost to a better team than they are. Poor kid milan didnt win the regular season game either. :D:D

not everyone but there was 12 on the field however i was going with the stangs by 21 last night boy did i get proved wrong what happened i only got to catch parts of the game when i was in walmart and then the last 2 min of the fourth and the end at home

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camden is getting ready to welcome Huntingdon to Wright Field in August (about 250 days and counting). 2005 is in the books, 2006 is in the making.

Hey 38320...Camden is really making strides! Both of the teams that put us out of the playoffs the last 2 years have been Boro bound...who'd a thunk it? :blink:

To the Stangs it was another great season in what I'm sure will be many to come! Congrats to all and good luck to all the seniors and I hope the future holds great things for all of you!

goodpasture is good

They are good I played them this season, but I thought huntingdon was better as well. But from what a friend told me there were a few key players for huntingdon that werent 100% healthy for the game. I hope Goodpasture beats Alcoa though just because they seem cocky because they are so good and goodpasture was and probably still is the best sportsmanship team I have ever played against.

Edited by HHSnumber1fan

Guest catfish-hunter

This was an outstanding ballgame between two great teams. I hope Goodpasture goes on to beat Alcoa and win the Class 2A Blue Cross Bowl. #33 for the Cougars was without question the biggest difference maker in this game. #22 was injured #44 & #38 were going nowhere vs Huntingdon's defense but in the 2nd Half #33 had a tough TD Run and Caught a Screen that was setup nicely for a TD. Goodpasture rallied from a 14-0 deficit to tie it at 14 in the 3rd. Huntingdon got a 14-0 lead off of stopping the Cougars twice in the first half on 4th and Short situations and before you knew it Donald had an 80 yard TD run and Weathers, who certainly was not healthy, had a 68 yard TD run.

The BIGGEST PLAY OF THE GAME was a 3rd & 2 situation where Huntingdon picked up a 1st Down off of a Weathers run off of the left hand side. It got called back for a block in the back and if I'm lying I'm dying because there was nobody on the outside to block a defender in the back. It was without question a makeup call against Huntingdon's defense to give Goodpasture new life, end of story.

Goodpasture kicked a FG in OT to take a 17-14 lead. On Huntingdon's posession Crocker threw a 4 yard pass to Donald, Weathers had a -1 yard run, and Donald had a -2 yard run. The FG attempt was blocked and Huntingdon lost.

gcounty, that is all i want is the respect that region 5 deserves. all year, all i heard in west tennessee was how nobody will stop a region 7 team from going to the buro and beat alcoa. i knew all along that you guys didn't realize how good the private schools are. well huntingdon learned that last night. and please don't start complaining about how privates are more prone to winning than public schools, the only reason they are prone to winning more is because of great coaching and discipline taught in school and in the football program. these schools in region 5 have brought tradition to this region and every year it will be a region 7 and region 5 team playing to see who goes to the buro, which will be exciting.

gcounty, that is all i want is the respect that region 5 deserves. all year, all i heard in west tennessee was how nobody will stop a region 7 team from going to the buro and beat alcoa. i knew all along that you guys didn't realize how good the private schools are. well huntingdon learned that last night. and please don't start complaining about how privates are more prone to winning than public schools, the only reason they are prone to winning more is because of great coaching and discipline taught in school and in the football program. these schools in region 5 have brought tradition to this region and every year it will be a region 7 and region 5 team playing to see who goes to the buro, which will be exciting.

I don't know if your a student or an adult but I hope your a student...adults do not act as such...I know you have a good football team...we do tooo....(Huntingdon)...let up and let off......Hope the playoffs go well for both teams...and I hope you decide to grow up....

I don't know if your a student or an adult but I hope your a student...adults do not act as such...I know you have a good football team...we do tooo....(Huntingdon)...let up and let off......Hope the playoffs go well for both teams...and I hope you decide to grow up....

Sorry mother, lol, are you kidding me? my post isn't childish, it is stating the trut. dont let your emotions from last night's game carry over onto here.

gp has been in 2A all along we all knew gp was good milan is very familiar with them

He who knows the truth knows how to spell it......

man am I back in freshman english class, i hope i dont have a bunch of red marks on my post next time i log in. why do people try to get on here and give grammatical lessons. oh yeah and your post needs a comma after he and truth as who knows the truth is a phrase describing he. so please just stay out of the conversation, unless you are going to throw some football information into your post.

Edited by Gerry Bertier