size does appear to matter

krp

No, you dropped to 1A cause the big bad privates went to 2A and 3A the reason for the 15 and 2 is you ran like rabbits in 2000 when the privates hit their stride and you're still running or you would still be in 3A. Didn't nobody tell you to go up in the first place except your fear of the privates nobody begged you back down except the privates moving up. Everyone else stayed and played Yall ran. Now that they are gone you are stll running, your mouths that is. What would you have done to Riverdale in 99. South Pittsburg tore you up so bad yall got on the bus with your pads on and wouldn't even shake hands. The team almost beat the fans home and the fans got a head start. The next year CPA did the same. The next year yall hauled --- to 3A.

Oh so since you know all of our reasons, I assume you helped us make those decisions. :huh:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you dropped to 1A cause the big bad privates went to 2A and 3A the reason for the 15 and 2 is you ran like rabbits in 2000 when the privates hit their stride and you're still running or you would still be in 3A. Didn't nobody tell you to go up in the first place except your fear of the privates nobody begged you back down except the privates moving up. Everyone else stayed and played Yall ran. Now that they are gone you are stll running, your mouths that is. What would you have done to Riverdale in 99. South Pittsburg tore you up so bad yall got on the bus with your pads on and wouldn't even shake hands. The team almost beat the fans home and the fans got a head start. The next year CPA did the same. The next year yall hauled --- to 3A.

OH yea ,and I do believe you are very wrong when you say, "Didn't nobody tell you to go up in the first place" Are you saying we could've stayed in 1a with a 2a enrollment, I don't think we could've slipped that one by TSSAA.

I said 97-98 Riverdale wouldn't schedule us i didnt say anything about 99, evidently you cant read very well.

As I said....... you would try to sell a fridge to an eskimo. All the whining your coach did to get the biggest multiplier in the nation imposed on private schools and you want to call me a cry baby?........That is quite hilarious. As for the drop down, why not go to 2A..... Wait, I'll answer that for ya....... Alcoa to name one........ and oh yeah...... those privates your coach lead the way in removing from 2A. Your pitiful argument falls apart at every thread. It is so easy to predict and debunk your pitiful excuses I feel like I am having a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Preach on Willy!!!!. The TC "Dodgers"

I will say I don't think Alcoa is the reason that Classless Clint moved them to 3A from 1A. Clint said it was because of Goodpasture and Lipscomb that he didn't want to play in 2A. He left 1A to avoid the CPAs and DCAs. The private schools they have played and won against was in the start up years for the privates and Friendship (only because they are 1/2 the size of TC). Classless Clint has taken the "Dodgers" to any classification he can to avoid competition. These TC fans arguments are as you say "pitiful". :huh::o:o:lol::lol:

I will say I don't think Alcoa is the reason that Classless Clint moved them to 3A from 1A. Clint said it was because of Goodpasture and Lipscomb that he didn't want to play in 2A. He left 1A to avoid the CPAs and DCAs. The private schools they have played and won against was in the start up years for the privates and Friendship (only because they are 1/2 the size of TC). Classless Clint has taken the "Dodgers" to any classification he can to avoid competition. These TC fans arguments are as you say "pitiful". :huh::o:o:lol::lol:

One word "IDIOT"

I will say I don't think Alcoa is the reason that Classless Clint moved them to 3A from 1A. Clint said it was because of Goodpasture and Lipscomb that he didn't want to play in 2A. He left 1A to avoid the CPAs and DCAs. The private schools they have played and won against was in the start up years for the privates and Friendship (only because they are 1/2 the size of TC). Classless Clint has taken the "Dodgers" to any classification he can to avoid competition. These TC fans arguments are as you say "pitiful".

One word: TRUE! :huh:

TC dodging???? never!!! hahaha. Its so obvious, i mean when the coach is quoted in the paper talking about it, i mean ya. Also when the coach is quoted in the paper saying that his players arent smart enough to play against those privates, well that says enough about him right there. TC Dodgers has a nice catch to it. :huh:

Who are you people to say that a school with 293 people in high school ( Jo Byrns)is a large school. Also everyone in a classification can not be the same size. High Schools much smaller than that are usually small private schools in there own league. To say that these schools are large is kind of ignorant being that they are all in 1A. As far as playing private schools goes you figure it out. YOu play school like DCA, Ezell Hardin, CPA, FRA, Davidson Academy every year in you region like Jo Byrns had to. Private schools do get some players that small 1A public schools wouldn't get. These schools don't have to worry about zoning and different things that public schools do. The multiplier put these schools on a more fair playing level. I think this makes prefect sense.

I have no problem with the multiplier being applied, it WAS a good thing. Then TSSAA threw salt in the eyes of all the smaller schools by increasing the enrollment to allow bigger schools to drop down into 1A. If they had left the enrollment alone it would have been a fantastic deal and really evened out the the competition. If you will notice that if TSSAA had left the enrollment alone, Jo Byrnes would still be in the same class, so I for one don't see why you are upset. There are schools in 1A that have a hard time getting 20 people to play for their team, most have 6+ players who have to play both O & D because they don't have the depth. How can they ever possibly hope to compete with a school with almost 400 kids? The proof is right before your eyes, just look at the playoffs as they stand now, 3 out of the 4 teams would not even be there if TSSAA would not have increased the enrollment limit.

I have no problem with the multiplier being applied, it WAS a good thing. Then TSSAA threw salt in the eyes of all the smaller schools by increasing the enrollment to allow bigger schools to drop down into 1A. If they had left the enrollment alone it would have been a fantastic deal and really evened out the the competition. If you will notice that if TSSAA had left the enrollment alone, Jo Byrnes would still be in the same class, so I for one don't see why you are upset. There are schools in 1A that have a hard time getting 20 people to play for their team, most have 6+ players who have to play both O & D because they don't have the depth. How can they ever possibly hope to compete with a school with almost 400 kids? The proof is right before your eyes, just look at the playoffs as they stand now, 3 out of the 4 teams would not even be there if TSSAA would not have increased the enrollment limit.

so really and truely it make's JBS the underdog which thay have been all year