Union City @ Jo Byrns

First of all u talk of OC almost beating Covington, well East Robertson did beat Goodpasture and they are also in the semis this week, and have a good chance to get the gold. Also OC lost Dresden by 3 well I am pretty sure that East beat Dresden by like 20. Thirdly i dont know what u meant by we have beat the last 2 private schools but JBS is not a private school. Infact i will almost gurantee that JBS is the least funded school athletically, then any of the teams left in the semis.

Tuck I understand your passion but maybe you better let us do the talking and you do the playing. You just let us argue about this. We need you worrying more about the game and not what folks are saying on here. Thats all people like me have to do is talk about the game because we can no longer play. Don't worry we will be rooting for you Friday. GO Jo Byrns!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OC didn't almost beat Covington they did beat them....but this ain't about OC.....

If ucplayer77 didn't make that post then I appologize for anything I said......

His comment was only to say that they have beaten two private schools before this one :lol:

I talked to a UC player tonight, and all they are worried about is winning Friday night....UC will come ready to play, and be ready the Tornadoes are coming to town.... :lol:

from what i heard , the weather channel said it would be mostly hot air in the area :D

Maybe the weather will call for lots of snow, possibly allowing the TSSAA to postpone the game so J.B.'s mystical season may continue a little longer.

Jo byrns season will continue after this friday night, after they show union city why they are 13-0, UC, i just love it when people are saying they are going to beat us by 2 touchdowns.........seams to me when we played MP there was a person that said we would lose by 5 touchdowns and look wut happened! as far as ur team goes prolly not going to be anything we havent already seen

faster team- seen it

stronger team- seen it

bigger team- seen it

A loss- not going to see one

Lets do it devils stay focused and keep getting it done!!! lets take it to those lil twisters

Jo byrns season will continue after this friday night, after they show union city why they are 13-0, UC, i just love it when people are saying they are going to beat us by 2 touchdowns.........seams to me when we played MP there was a person that said we would lose by 5 touchdowns and look wut happened! as far as ur team goes prolly not going to be anything we havent already seen

faster team- seen it

stronger team- seen it

bigger team- seen it

Lets do it devils stay focused and keep getting it done!!! lets take it to those lil twisters

dont underestimate uc it could bite u

faster team- seen it

stronger team- seen it

bigger team- seen it

I keep hearing about MP...Union City is NOT Mt. Pleasant, as a matter of fact UC would probably beat MP.....JBS better come ready to play or they gonna get they block knocked off.....Can't wait to be there...

Anybody have directions from Union City to JBS' field?

well it should a very well played game; given the records of both teams. to say that one team is better than the other will be settled friday night. but both teams and fans will come out a winning if both teams play up to there potential . players give it all you have and what happens , happens . good luck to both teams .

YEA,its big Drew.

So what u want to do?

JBS, UC is coming for you!

ITS DREW CHESTEEN BABY

UC #77.

If ucplayer77 did not make this post, than there are some issues that need to be settled. For one, it is unmoral to STEAL a password post comments that could be damaging to the registered user. Second, if the poster is found, there could be serious penalties. Our appologies to ucplayer77.

If there is any information to who did this, please let us know by posting or emailing to coachtboards@hotmail.com.