Union City @ Jo Byrns

Good luck, Jo Byrns! The Tiger Nation will be pulling for you guy's! :lol:

Thank's for the support wish you guy's would come up to game fri, nite

Go JBS should be a really close game from whta i here but i got to pull for the red devil's 35-21 JBS

Good luck, Jo Byrns! The Tiger Nation will be pulling for you guy's! :huh:

Thank's for the support wish you guy's would come up to game fri, nite

Go JBS should be a really close game from what i here. but i got to pull for the red devil's 35-21 JBS

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All i have to say is boys enjoy every minute of that Thanksgiving practice tomorrow!!! Anytime u have a practice on Thanksgiving u know its been a great year!! Both of these teams are very talented, but I dont care what u guys say about heart not meaning anything. You better hope that u blow us out, cuz if its close late, u will see that heart when JBS is making the plays. Good luck to both teams, and i hope nobody gets hurt. Only because i think the D is gonna step it up, heres my pick:

Jo Byrns: 21

Union City: 14

I,m a Jo Byrns kind a guy, GET UM Bigtuck. Hope to see you next week.

ok guys it's turkey day hope you guy's enjoy your practice today getting ready for the big game fri, night. hope you guy's from U.C. have a safe trip up to JBS and back and good luck everyone play hard and clean football. and let the best team win :thumb:

JBS 33

UC 21

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE !!!!!!!

I said earlier I would give a prediction on the score of the game,well,here goes...

Union City-31

Jo Byrns-14

Jo Byrns will have a good first half,but in the end the size of Union City's line and Coach Fishel's grind it out style with the running game will eventually wear down a smaller, gritty bunch of Red Devils...Union City doesn't turn the ball over and won't allow a Mt.Pleasant type comeback from the Red Devils..Union City's special teams play is solid and somewhere during the game this area of play will come up huge...Look for a big game again from Nate Coleman and D.Bracey..I wouldn't rule out a wrinkle or two from the Tornadoes...If I am wrong,I will be on here as soon as I get back from Cedar Hill and give my take..I don't shy away from stirring the pot before a game and I sure don't back down after a game..I have tasted crow and I don't like it!!!!....LOL...It doesn't taste like chicken by the way...

Hope everyone has a safe trip to and from the game.....

backinthaoc has spoken...Take it to the bank....

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE !!!!!!!

I said earlier I would give a prediction on the score of the game,well,here goes...

Union City-31

Jo Byrns-14

Jo Byrns will have a good first half,but in the end the size of Union City's line and Coach Fishel's grind it out style with the running game will eventually wear down a smaller, gritty bunch of Red Devils...Union City doesn't turn the ball over and won't allow a Mt.Pleasant type comeback from the Red Devils..Union City's special teams play is solid and somewhere during the game this area of play will come up huge...Look for a big game again from Nate Coleman and D.Bracey..I wouldn't rule out a wrinkle or two from the Tornadoes...If I am wrong,I will be on here as soon as I get back from Cedar Hill and give my take..I don't shy away from stirring the pot before a game and I sure don't back down after a game..I have tasted crow and I don't like it!!!!....LOL...It doesn't taste like chicken by the way...

Hope everyone has a safe trip to and from the game.....

backinthaoc has spoken...Take it to the bank....

well that's a nice post. but i do not see anyone wearing down for JBS, the bigger guy's will wear down before the other guy's will . only make's sense so there for late in the game JBS will still be as strog as thay ever were , so i say if it come's down to late in the game just look out for Head and company to take control and if i am wrong i also will be here to eat crow, and i no it will not be as good as the turkey i just ate, so guy's have a safe trip here and back. and hope for no one to get hurt, and have a good clean game . i no JBS is a good sportsmanship team not sure about UC any comment on that good luck JBS we will be pulling for you all the way :rolleyes:

well that's a nice post. but i do not see anyone wearing down for JBS, the bigger guy's will wear down before the other guy's will . only make's sense so there for late in the game JBS will still be as strog as thay ever were , so i say if it come's down to late in the game just look out for Head and company to take control and if i am wrong i also will be here to eat crow, and i no it will not be as good as the turkey i just ate, so guy's have a safe trip here and back. and hope for no one to get hurt, and have a good clean game . i no JBS is a good sportsmanship team not sure about UC any comment on that good luck JBS we will be pulling for you all the way :rolleyes:

uc is good sportsmans from what i have seen when milan plays them anyway dont really get a chance to see much more of them just occassionally on tape

gooo tornadoes

Edited by bulldoggfan