Union City @ Jo Byrns

Is one of the UC guys from Mississippi? or Louisiana? I have heard that #6 or # 33 is. We had a guy from Mississippi play for us at Mt.Pleasant. He did a good job for us at linebacker when our Mr. Football candidate went down.

Nate Coleman(#6) came from Mississippi before the season, and has really done a fantastic job for the Tornadoes.....

GO Tornadoes!!!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game UC, u guys beat us fair and square. You guys have a great team, and i'll be rooting for u in the boro, although u guys have a REAL tough opponent!

Great Season Jo Byrns!!! I know it didnt end like u wanted, but it was still an amazing season!!!

great post jb fans shows nothing but class cograts on a great season maybe uc can see u again next yr

Edited by bulldoggfan

Come on now....logger169,reddevils36,bigtuck4242,markfrog...Where ya at????

well guy's all i can say is good game . you no one of us had to be wrong and it was us this time. so congradulation to your win. we all new someone had to loose and it was us. but you no what we had a great year here at JBS. first time thay have done that good. but not the last time. now thay have a taste of it , so i will be at the boro to watch what i think will be a good game and will be there on yall's side with my JBS hoodie on so any one want to talk hey be glad to, and if any of you guy's at JBS is still wandering who logger169 is. well i am the Dad of the other half of the bash brother's yep that's rite the very proud Dad of no, 31 and son if you read this. i am very proud of you son. you played your heart out and had a great year. so hold your head high you have another year you no 110 -115 tackel's not so bad for a junior so guy's great year. and all the senior guy's. GREAT JOB and you will be missed next year may your path's lead in the right direction

UC you guy's have a very good team LOGGER169

:lol:

well guy's all i can say is good game . you no one of us had to be wrong and it was us this time. so congradulation to your win. we all new someone had to loose and it was us. but you no what we had a great year here at JBS. first time thay have done that good. but not the last time. now thay have a taste of it , so i will be at the boro to watch what i think will be a good game and will be there on yall's side with my JBS hoodie on so any one want to talk hey be glad to, and if any of you guy's at JBS is still wandering who logger169 is. well i am the Dad of the other half of the bash brother's yep that's rite the very proud Dad of no, 31 and son if you read this. i am very proud of you son. you played your heart out and had a great year. so hold your head high you have another year you no 110 -115 tackel's not so bad for a junior so guy's great year. and all the senior guy's. GREAT JOB and you will be missed next year may your path's lead in the right direction

UC you guy's have a very good team LOGGER169

:lol:

Logger169, you got a heck of a football player and a mighty fine son. Congrats :lol:

Does anyone know any stats for the night last night, rushing yards, etc...

Sportsradio. maybe you can help me with this...

I know some stats.....

For Union City...

First Downs 21

Rushing Yards 375

Passing Yards 23

Comp-att-Int 3-7-0

Fumbles/lost 2/1

Penalties 2-20

Nate Coleman rushed for 196 on 21 carries...Bracey rushed for 146 on 12 carries...

For JBS

First Downs 16

Rushing Yards 94

Passing Yards 163

Comp-Att-Int 13-26-1

Fumbles/lost 2/1

penalties 3-35

Colton Morris rushed for 49 on 11 carries.....Clay Head passed for 163 yards on 13 completions and 26 attempst with one interception....His leading receiver was Parker Holman with 4 receptions for 65 yards and Colton Morris had 6 catches for 47 yards

Maybe somebody can get the yards rushing for Clay Head because I dont know....

Good Job Tornadoes!!

Great game UC, u guys beat us fair and square. You guys have a great team, and i'll be rooting for u in the boro, although u guys have a REAL tough opponent!

Great Season Jo Byrns!!! I know it didnt end like u wanted, but it was still an amazing season!!!

Yeah Union City played well and they are very good. Good luck against Trousdale Co. i think yall will win. Jo Byrns made a few mistakes and Union City made them pay for it. UC was the better team and it showed (though they are not 20 something points better).