Union City @ Jo Byrns

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jo byrns is the winner of this one. union city has speed which will give them a advantage but JB plays smart D. another deciding factor will be fan support again, JB had an awesome crowd against MP. union city will play their best and jo byrns will bring it too. good luck and safe travel to union city. GO JO BYRNS!!!!

JO BYRNS 21 :D

UNION CITY 17

I don't know much of anything about Jo Byrns at all.....But i know about Union City....Union City is very physical and has alot of speed...So I will say

Union City 35 Jo Byrns 14.....

Hope to make it to the game.....how far is it from Union City to Cedar Hill?

Good Luck to both teams....and hoping to see the Tornadoes in the 'Boro!!

I'm riding with someone else!! :thumb: Sorry!!!

Jo Byrns uni's are really nice actually....They have a red helmet with a JB...they have red jerseys and red pants....maybe somebody else can fill gcounty5 with some more detail of the uni....

Good Luck to the Tornadoes!!!

ok JBS devil's here we go one more time let's have a good pratice this week and gitttt RRRRRR done

Union City is bigger, stronger, and faster. The passing game could help Jo Byrns and their defense is not too shabby either. Also they are a gutsy little bunch. But UC has already seen good passing games MP would have matched up better w/ the physicality and athleticism of UC. Union City will be too much.

UC 28

Jo Byrns 14

UC vs. Trousdale Co.

well that's what we here ever game that's the way JBS like's it make's it more fun and pleasureable at the end when you win over someone BIGGER FASTER AND STRONGER but what you do not have more of is HEART so don't go there :thumb:

alright yall, i made the mistake of underestimating Mt. Pleasant but i will not underestimate Union City. Even though they have lost a few games, i think they will be a tough team to beat. however, being from Jo Byrns i gotta pick JBS in this one because i cant wait to drive down I-24 to the 'Boro to see the devils in their 1st ever State Championship game.

my predictions

Jo Byrns 28 :lol:

UC 21

hey gcounty5 get a ride and come on down would love to have you to see the red devil's play and what is your predition on this game :lol:

This game will not be a blow out by know means. Both teams are very good and this game will come down to the wire. THis is what high school football is all about. I believe Jo Byrns being at home gives them just the edge they need to knock off Union City in a very close and good game.

P.S. Don't worry about the farmer. He won't shoot you more than once. :D jk

union citys losses come to westview AA, huntingdon AA, and obion AAA...they are very solid dont let the record fool yall :lol:

i live all around farms...im good to go thanks thou

GC5 - I think you meant to put Milan in that above post. I don't think they played Huntingdon this year. I went to the Milan @ UC game. UC is very talented and quick. We had a MLB who made many keep stops all night. If not for him they made much more yardage on the ground. UC ran from side to side trying to spread the field. Their line wasn't able to handle Milan's but in all honesty they shouldn't have been able to. They are a very solid team and I think they may roll all the way to the Championship game. I know this West Tn fan is pulling for them.

:D