Notre Dame @ Livingston Academy

I think some of you ND people think that we are saying because of the strength of our region we are goin to win. That's not what we are saying. We all know that numbers don't matter. Hello! We don't have the best "numbers" in world and we have got this far. All we are saying is that we have played tougher teams than you have...that is all...nothing more...end of story. Let's all be mature now and just show up and support our teams. No one knows who is gonna win until the game is played. I hope that made sense...oh well.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since My dawg ain't in this race, I say Go Hogeyes! Show ND how to play some football! (Blue and White Style , that is)

Thanks rockytop1 for the support. The Wildcats are playing well right now hope we can keep it rolling.

BTW congratulations to Coach Cook and staff. They proved a lot of people wrong including myself. This season will be a good foundation to get MC football back on track. :lol:

well im a pickett co. bobcat fan through & through and since we dont have a football program to speak of i always keep up with LA football. I was against LA on tuesday night when they handed it to my bobcats in basketball, but ill be all BLUE & WHITE tonight against the irish should be a tough game a game that will probably be decided by the defense unless cates and the rest of the backfield get it going then it may be a long ride home for the irish, Go Wildcats hope you guys get the job done and play for the State Title next week in the boro

Gonna be a good game tonight, but my opinion is biased as an EX-Notre Dame Football player.. I remember when I played, all of our conditioning drills, we held up four fingers.. and every game, we dominated the 4th quarter.. we didn't win very often back then, but this season has been different.. I read most of the posts on this thread.. and was a little bit offended to see little mention of Devon Carthorn.. when the game last week against White House was mentioned, the only running back in the picture was Ladd? Carthorn earned as many yards (101), on less than half as many carries(9 total carries) with 2 bruised ribs(that's 2, two, bruised ribs).. Sure, 102(the ACTUAL yardage by Ladd) yards on THE WALL is a big feat.. but not when you're averaging around 3.1875 yards per carry.. someone mentioned that Ladd had 102 yards on THE WALL, but they failed to mention that White House ran 2 passing plays for 0 yards, and 47 rushing plays for 143 yards.. Ladd rushed the ball 32 times for 102 yards..

As for LA, I don't expect to see anything less than a team ready to go toe-to-toe with a highly-touted Notre Dame team. While not always deserving of the high acclimation, Notre Dame is a good, tough football team that plays for the 4th quarter, as I've read the same about Livingston. I expect to see Livingston's stable of backs test THE WALL to its' breaking point. I make no predictions of score for tonights game, but I will be in attendance.. My only prediction is that this game will be one of the best played this season.. Good Luck to both teams

Here I am...on "the" game day!! already at school...only 5 hours before kickoff! And people think cheerleading coaches don't do anything!!! B) There are people beginning to file into the parking lot and the excitement is sooo thick..it can be cut with a knife. For anyone on their way up here...WEAR LAYERS!!! it's already colder than any other game night...when the sun goes down we may all wish for a portable heater!!!

Let's go boys!!! MommaCheerCat believes in you! Remember to Pray up before you suit up!!!!

Love ya!! B)